< 101 >

Phone

September 6, 2019  |  12:45 PM

Otw. Are you there?

Unknown number
I'm here

Okay I'll be there

***
I closed my phone as I walked across the pedestrian. Until now Bryle feels mysterious to me, it's not that I don't trust him.

Something really is bothering me when he mentioned the name 'Johanna' nabanggit na rin siya sa 'kin ni Brielle, but when I asked her about Bryle's past about Johanna, she avoided my gaze.

I know 'past is past' she's the past and I'm Bryle's present now and there is nothing to be worried about, but I don't know. I need to find answers.

Ang weird lang, bakit siya makikipagkita sa 'kin sa may Besion Medical Center? Pwede naman sa normal cafè lang ah.

I glanced at the hospital window when I sundenly bumped into someone

"Sorry po" I looked down and saw a small girl

"Beatrice? What are you doing outside the hospital?" I asked and based on my observation, she must be staying here since she's wearing a hospital gown.

"Ikaw po pala 'yan ate Cailean!" She said happily. I kneel down to reach her level and caressed her face.

"Nagpapahangin po ako sa labas, quiet lang po kayo kay daddy. Ayaw niya po na lumalabas ako." She said and I laughed, bakit naman ayaw ni Tito Rob na lumalabas si Beatrice? Mana siya sa kuya niya.

"Okay okay ate Cailean will promise that. You want I'll bring you to your room?" I asked and she immidiately refused.

"Ate wag po! Halos buong buwan na po ako nasa ospital. Pwede niyo po ba ako samahan 'dun sa park?" Tanong niya at napaisip naman ako.

As long as I want to, but I need to see that anonymous guy, na sa kanya ang lahat ng kasagutan sa mga tanong 'ko.

"I'm sorry baby, may pupuntahan kasi ang ate Cailean mo. It's urgent." I said, but she looked sad and was about to cry.

"Okay okay, I'll stay with you." I continued and she smiled widely. I just realize that she looks like Bryle. Genes nga naman ng mga Zalameza hahaha. I texted anonymous guy.

Phone

12:55 PM

Heyyy??

Unknown number
Why aren't you here? Did something happened?

No, it's just...

Can we just meet here in the Park beside Besion Medical Center?

I'm with Bryle's sister

Unknown number
Okay. I'll be there in no time

***
"Ate Cailean are you talking with daddy?" Beatrice asked while playing with the grass. I shoked my head, why would I talk with tito Rob? Hahahaha

"Nope. I talked with a stranger." I answered and she gave me a confusing look.

"Why po? Sabi ni mommy sa 'kin dati, don't talk to strangers daw po." She responded and I combed her hair using my fingers.

"That stanger knows everything. I think he's worth the trust." I explained and she just nod even if I know she didn't get it hahahahaha.

I let her play with the grass, she looks very happy playing around para bang ngayon lang siya nakalaro? Oh shoot kay asthma nga pala siya!

I was about to walk her her when I saw her having a hard time breathing. Shit!

Agad 'ko siyang binuhat at dinala sa loob ng ospital. Patay ako kay Bryle neto! I don't want him to get worried alam kong ang dami niya nang problema at ayokong makidagdag.

The doctor checked on her right away. Her vital signs were good, yet she's having a hard time to breath. Mukhang malala na talaga ang lagay ni Beatrice.

Maya maya lang ay biglang bumukas ang pinto at bumungad sa 'kin si Bryle, agad tumakbo si Beatrice para yakapin ito.

"DADDY!"