< 127 >

"Cailean?" My manager called me and I was off guard.

"Y-yes Summer? Are the staffs here?" I asked and she nod her head. I closed my phone as we walked inside the main building.

I still can't believe that I'm inside one of the biggest entertainment industry here in the Philippines! Every aspiring actress surely dreamed in working here in Vline, I must say I'm very lucky to be a part of their team and workmates.

We went inside the conference room and they stared at us when we suddenly opened the door. Geez gandang ganda nanaman sila sa 'kin hahahaha charot!

"Are you Catania Artienda?" The guy said. I guess he's the producer! Omygod

"Y-Yes po Sir Alvin. Nice to meet you po by the way, it's an honor." I respectfully greeted him. 'Di naman sa sipsep ako, it's just he's one of the most well known producers here and I can't believe that I'm infront of him now.

"The honor is also mine, Catania. Many really did recommend that you're great in acting, and I have no doubts on you." He said and shaked my hand. Kyaaa 'di na 'ko maghuhugas ng kamay mamaya!

"Hala salamat po. Did my friend Aizaia recommended me to you?" I whispered. Honestly, I want to be a part of this project, but I just hope that they chose me because they saw potential and skills in my acting and not because of recommendations from higher people.

"Yes, but that's not the only reason why we invited you in this movie project, we awknowledge and recognize your talent especially in theater plays. Many loved your role as 'Joy' in Ang Huling Elbimbo, and we want you to step up your game and try to explore the acting career." Sir Alvin said and I was just dumbfounded.

Wow, every words he speak is like a music in my ear. Again, I can't believe he appreciates my talent! Papa God do I really deserve this big blessing from you huhuhu.

"Thank you po, Sir Alvin. I promise that I will do my best and I will portey my role decently. You won't regret that you chose me for the role." I excitedly said.

"You really must, Catania. Kidding hahaha anyways, just call me kuya Alvin, don't be too formal since I will be working with all of you in this special movie project." He said and we sat at the long table and we read the script.

"Where is Director Ry? Is he late again?" Kuya Alvin exclaimed and everyone in the room laughed, nakitawa na rin ako kahit hindi 'ko alam kung sino yung 'Director Ry' na tinutukoy nila.

Summer gave us the script book and I immidiately flip the pages to read the whole story flow and it seems that someone is not right.

Why is the story familiar to me?

"Wait, the girl was hitted by a baseball?" I whispered and Kuya Alvin looked at me and nod.

"Yes, everything started there, the girl was head over heels for the boy" he said and we continued reading the succeeding pages I still can't be at ease.

The door suddenly opened and an unexpected face appeared.

"Sorry I'm late!" He apologize and sat beside me.

No. Shit this can't be

"Finally. Director Bryle is here, so I guess we can continue the script reading?"