Tears

Simon is now fully drenched head to toe in water thanks to Wilhelm.  As soon as he got up his whole body was tensed up.

"Told you it was cold!" Wilhelm says splashing Simon with more water repeatedly.

"Ok I get it you can stop now!" Simon says trying to block his face from Wilhelm's water attacks.

Wilhelm begins to walk up to land looking back at Simon "just trying to prove my point."

"Oh shut up!" Simon says, repaying Wilhelm by then splashing him.

"Seriously stop" Wilhelm says getting out of the water.

"Wilhelm, How are we gonna dry off?" Simon asks Wilhelm while getting out of the water.

"It was your idea to go into the water." Wilhelm says

"Fuck off." Simon says.

"I guess we can just get dressed." Wilhelm says trying to give Simon an answer. "Well when we're a little dry obviously."

"I guess your right." Simon says "or maybe we can just ask someone to bring a towel?"

While they wait, Wilhelm makes a little place for them to sit by moving some rocks and a log to have a makeshift bench. He sat then called Simon over to sit with him. Simon of cousin dose cause they really nothing better to do. Simon leans on Wilhelm, placing his hand on Wilhelm's, and his head on Wilhelm's shoulder. This made Wilhelm happy, knowing that he has someone like Simon to love him, and not like what everyone else in his life had. They all loved that he was the prince, but Simon loves Wilhelm, regardless off the crown.

At the library Felice and Sara are looking for a certain text book that will help them on the next text when Sara gets a text from Simon.

"Hey I need to go for a little bit, Simon has apparently been swimming." Sara tells Felice

"Now I know he's crazy. Who goes swimming in January?" Felice asks

"I dint know, but I'll see you tomorrow." Sara respond.

"Good bye" Felice says while hugging Sara. Once Felice let's go of Sara she begins to back up all her things then goes to the large door. She looks back at Felice to see her reading a book, she then opens the door and walks away. She travels down the paved path ways, looking at all of the in school living students, all of that is within her grasps. Well it was until the snot faced cunt August lied to her and could never actually get her a dorm. And to think she kept that secret from Simon, all because she trusted the pig faced bitch.

While she's walking to the gym she runs into the head mistress of the school. "Sara, may I speak with you?" The woman asks

"Did I do anything wrong?" Sara asks confused on way the head mistress would ask to talk to her.

"No of course not" the woman replied "it's about you living on campus." She says. Just the words made Sara light up with happiness. "I wanted to know if you had any questions?"

"I don't have any questions, but thank you." Sara say ecstatic that she can finally live the life she's dreamed of.

"Well I better be on my way." The headmistress says walking away. Sara basically exploded, she has a dorm now. She has to remember what she was doing in the first place when she began to walk to the gym to grab a towel.