Sun

When the sun raises, light shines through the small room and awake the lovers. Simon was still wrapped up in Wilhelm's arms from the night before. Simon thinks that was sweet, knowing that through the whole night the boy he loved never let go of him. Wilhelm kept Simon with him through the night, and that's something special to the both of them. Wilhelm appreciated times like this with Simon because never in a million years did he ever think he would wake up with a boy in his bed, a boy he loved no less. He didn't think that it would ever happen, but here he is today.

Simon was just happy to have someone that loved, not like the love he shows to his family, but the type of love he had with Wilhelm. The type of love that made him do things he would have never imagined. The type of love that he never thought he would have with another person. The type of love that made him happy.

The two boys lay in bed side by side, still holding the other in their arms. Their faces inches away from touching. The sight of Simon's face light up by the awakened sun made Wilhelm happy. A light smile creeps up on his face. Simon sees this then blushes a light shade of pink before pushing the hair out of Wilhelm's face so the whole thing is illuminated and smiles back at him. Things have never been like this, nice and quiet. It's different but a good different.

Simon pulls himself into Wilhelm's chest, making them whole. The feeling of their skin together was something the both of them missed. The touch they have been starved of. They enjoyed being like this, together. Simon places his head close to Wilhelm's, barely touching lips. Wilhelm then has the honor of closing the gap, connecting lips. The kiss is soft and passionate, but ends quickly. Wilhelm pulls away for a second. He pulls out his phone which confused Simon, but all he does is look at the time.

"Seven nineteen" Wilhelm mumbles to him self then trows his phone to the other side of the bed. He then crawls over And holds Simon's head with his palm and kisses him strongly. Nothing in the world could distract them when it's just the two of them. When they kiss it's as if the world has stoped. Simon runs his fingers through Wilhelm's soft hair as the other boy putts his hand under Simon's shirt, running them up and down the boys skin. The boy pulls away from Wilhelm and removes his shirt, exposing himself to the other. Simon then begins to pull Wilhelm down to his level and whispers "close the curtains this time" into his ear.

Wilhelm gets up from the bed and makes his way towards the window. He closes the curtains and walks back too Simon. He climbs over him and begins to kiss him again.

While Simon and Wilhelm are...spending time together, Sara is preparing to move. Why she is still going along with this plan of hers is something only she knows. She is already on her way to the dorms when she bumps into Felice. Felice is still oblivious to who got her in the dorms when she sees Sara.

"I'm so excited your moving in with us!" Felice says as she pulls Sara in for a hug. Sara was shocked for a moment. "Why hadn't Simon tell Felice she got the dorm because of August" was all she could think. She stood there frozen, but after point five seconds she hugged back and a light blush came across her face. "Me too" are the only words she can get out of her mouth. Felice pulls away then takes one of Sara's bags, and helps her to her new room.

Wilhelm lays next to Simon in bed, red in the face when Simon rolls over to kiss him. He pulls away from him and lays his head of Wilhelm's chest while running his fingers down Wilhelm's torsos. The two lay together in there own little world where it's only them when they are RUDELY interrupted by Malin (who has been missing this entire time because I low key forgot she was supposed to be there. Also god bless her ears because how the fuck does she putt up with the prince getting freaky?) knocking on the door.

"I would like to inform the crown prince breakfast is going to begin soon." Our gay protector Malin says through the door.

"Thank you" Wilhelm says.

"What time is it?" Simon asks lifting his head up from Wilhelm's chest. Wilhelm sits up and grabs his phone from the foot of the bed.

"It is seven twenty-eight" Wilhelm tells Simon then lays back down.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed then?" Simon asks confused.

"Because I don't want to go to class today." Wilhelm tells Simon.

"Do you want to come over to my house then?" Simon asks him.

"Won't your mom be home?" Wilhelm asks.

"Not she won't be home till later. We will be fine."

"But how will get there without anyone seeing us?" Wilhelm asks knowing if anyone were to see them out in public during school hours he wouldn't hear the end of it. Especially if he was with Simon.

"Get out of the window then cover your face on the bus." Simon answers Wilhelm

"Do you think it will work?" Wilhelm asks.

"Your asking to many questions" Simon tells him as he crawls over Wilhelm and plants a kiss on his lips "we will be fine."

"Fine I'll go with you." Wilhelm says as a slight smile comes upon his face.

"While get dressed then." Simon responds getting off of him. Wilhelm gets out of bed and shorts through his and Simon's clothes and pulls the first shirt he finds over his head.

"Wille I hope you know that's my shirt" Simon says

"You can wear one of mine." Wilhelm says while pulling his pants up. Simon gets up and goes to Wilhelm's clothes drawers then finds a shirt he likes, and puts it on. Once the two boys are dressed Wilhelm opens the window then climbs out. Simon soon does the same.

After a few minutes Malin opens the door to find it empty. "Damn kids." She says under her breath with a slight smile as she heard the entire conversation, yet didn't inferior.

The two boys had successfully made it on the bus without anyone noticing. Imagine that, the prince on in a public place without any paparazzi. They pay for a ticket and find a place to sit in the back. Simon leans his head on Wilhelm's shoulder, and his hand on his.

Last chapter I was close to 400 reads. NOW IYS ABOUT TO BE AT SEVEN HUNDRED?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!! SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YALL READING THIS SHIT?? LIKE YALL COULD BE OUT SIDE TOUCHING GRASS OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK PEOPLE DO OUTSIDE BUT YALL DECIDED TO READ THIS FANFIC??? No but like seriously thank you to all the people that actually like this shit!