morning

Wilhelm awoke to a cold Saturday morning. He sees his love laid peacefully in bed swaddled in the blankets. Wilhelm turns now parallel to Simon. Wilhelm pushes his dark curly hair behind his ear to reveal his beauty. His eyes flutter open when he feels Wilhelm's touch. Simon moves closer to Wilhelm only inches apart. "Good morning" Simon says moving forward, now just centimeters away. Wilhelm slides over to close the gap. Simon wraps his arms around Wilhelm's neck and pulls himself forward, feeling his skin against Wilhelm's. Wilhelm pulls away slowly, "good morning" he says softly as a subtle grin appears on his face.

"Do you want to get breakfast?" Wilhelm asks "I'm really hungry" . Simon pushes his face into Wilhelm's torso an laughs. He lifts his head up to respond "Yes I would like to get breakfast with you" he says. "But first," Simon takes Wilhelm's soft hand in his, he enfolds their hands "I want to stay in bed with you longer". Wilhelm blushes a light shade of pink. The color you would see when looking at a tree in blossom.

———

Back to the lesbians.
Sara lays in her bed. She couldn't sleep last night. She lays alone in the cold, dark room. She doesn't want to get up. The room is dark, cold, nothing like what she imagined. She can't get up. Like if she were glued to the bed. She feels as if someone was pushing he against the bed. The only part that she liked about the empty room was have Felice with her. But how could she ever tell Felice without ruining her friendship. All she can do is lay in her bed, dreaming about being with her, knowing it will never happen.

Felice lays in the opposite corner. Her eyes closed but her mind awake. Like Sara, she can't sleep. She tossed and turned in bed but nothing could help her sleep. She lays in bed thoughtless. But who wouldn't? It's a cold winter day with nothing to do. The silence was broken by Sara whispering Felice's name. She responds asking "what". Sara sits herself up in her bed. "Do you think they liked it last night?" She asks. Felice turns over to make eye contact with Sara, "yeah I think they did" she says "why do you ask?"

Sara sees the puzzled look in Felice's face. She looks away then answers her question "I was just wondering". Felice laughs when a thought crosses her mind. Sara looks over, confused about what's she laughing about. "You want to know what I really think happened?" She asks. Sara nods making Felice laugh more "I think that Simon- do you want me to continue?" She asks again. Sara nods again giving permission for Felice to go on "I think that Simon got his back blown out last night" she says. Sara should have said no because sis was not ready for that. Like sis had her jaw all the way to the floor.

Sara couldn't speak after she heard Felice. But when she could, all she could ask was "Felice what the fuck?!".  Felice laughs at thee friend then lays back onto her bed. When the laughs come to an end she want to asks Sara an important thing. But when she tries she gets a knot in her throat "Sara can I asks you something?". Sara looks at her and nods. Felice gulps and tries to get a sentence out "what would you do if you liked someone?" She finally asks.

How was Sara supposed to answer? She could give her terrible advice so that she screws everything up than ends up with her like any asshole in a rom-com would, or she could be a genuine friend and let her be with somebody else. Although there was that very small chance that Felice was in love with her, but she knew that would never happen. "I would just tell them how you feel" She says hiding her face from the other girl to hide the tears beginning to form in her eyes. She just gave advice to the girl she loves so she cloud be with someone else.

———

"Do you want to get out of bed now?" Simon asks, laying across Wilhelm's body. "I never realized how soft you skin was" Wilhelm says rubbing his hand on Simon's back. "Willie you were the one that wanted to get up." He says lifting his head from the others torso. Wilhelm lifts his hand then runs it through Simon's dark curly hair. "I just like being with you" he says. "Well you have to eat eventually" Simon says. "Tell you sister to food and bring it to us" Wilhelm says.

"Ok but I'm taking a shower first." Simon responds getting up to look for something to put on so he's not butt naked walking through the halls. He puts on Wilhelm's sweat pants and hoodie then walks out "I'm still sticky" he says under his breath. Wilhelm laughs lightly as Simon closes the door.

Once out the room Malin looks at him "Both of you are about to make me quit mg job. I don't get paid enough for this shit. Go home next time you fuck." The #GaslightGatekeepGirlboss says. Sis was just saying what everyone was thinking. Like can you even imagine was the people next to them hear at night when trying to sleep. "I'll make sure to remember that" he says awkwardly as he walks away. 

He walks along to pathway lined with rooms until at the bathrooms. He pushes the door up and walks in and grabs a towel near the door. He makes his way to the back of the cold room to were the showers are. The shower he closes just so happens to be the biggest one. Before turning on the water he strips of his clothes and throws along with the towel over the shower door. He turns the handle and get blasted by the cold water. He lets out a small sequel and continued to turn it as fast as he could to reach the hot water.

The warm water runs down his back as he stairs at the tilted wall. All he can think about is Wilhelm. Even separated it's the only thing in their minds. He think of last night. He thinks of their wonderful date, their amazing dinner, the candlelight tree. He thinks of their love that night. After cleaning himself, he turns the water off then rushes to put on his clothes. He opens the door of the shower and runs past the bathroom stalls to meet the door. He pushes it open and dashes down the halls. He goes straight to Wilhelm dorm and opens the door.

Wilhelm still spreed on the bed when Simon comes back."Your were quick" He says. Simon closes the door and laughs. He climbs in bed next to Wilhelm. He lays his head down on Wilhelm's chest "I love you" Simon says. Wilhelm rubs his hands on Simon's back "I love you too" he responds.

Bitch I'm sorry this shit took so long to get out but I don't give a fuck.