#Gaslight,Gatekeep,Girlboss

———
Felice sat on the wooden floor of the shared room as Sara sat with her legs crossed on the bed brushing the girls hair. Felice was scrolling through her feed when she came across a post Wilhelm made. She gasped and quickly snapped her neck back,"Look at what Wilhelm just posted!" She said giving Sara the phone. Sara was confused at what she was looking at "Why am I supposed to care about a picture him in his bed?" She asked. "Look at the caption" Felice instructed which Sara obliged.

Her eyes widened from shock as she read the words "My bed reminds me of a certain video" under the photo. "He doesn't really me the video right?" Sara asks. Felice climbs up on the bed and answers with "what other video could her be talking about that involved his bed?" Sarcastically. Sara picks up her phone and scrolls through her contacts trying to find Simon.

She try's to cal him and much to her surprise he picks up. "What do you want?" He asks. You could pretty much hear his eye roll over the phone. "Are you with Wilhelm?" She asks him. "Look if this is about the picture I don't want to hear about it."Simon says realizing where the conversation is about to go. "Are you really talking about the video" she asks. She can hear Simon laughing on the other side of the phone. "Yes Sara he's talking about the video. What other video involved his bed?" He says. "That exactly what I said!" Felice yells. "Also why do you always say "the" like that when your talking about the video?" Simon asks. Sara rolls her eyes "whatever" she replies then hangs up the phone.

———

Simon tosses his phone to his side while Wilhelm plays with his hair with one hand as Simon has token the other in his. Simon feels a vibration in his head which cases him to to move it from Wilhelm's lap. Wilhelm takes his phone out of his front pocket and flips it open (was this show like sponsored by Samsung cause everyone has the fucking flip phone?) "what is it Wille?" Simon asks leaning his head on Wilhelm's shoulder. Wilhelm moves his head slowly to the side "a call form my mother" he responds before planting a kiss on Simon's lips. Wilhelm pulls away feeling warms of Simon's breath on his lips s being chills down his spin. He then remembered that his ugly bitch ass whore of a mother was calling. He answers and waits to get bombarded by his mother's angry words.

"Hello" Wilhelm asks. As he predicted his mother begins to open her fat mouth "WHYWOULDYOURUINTHEFAMILYLIKETHISYOUUNGREATFULBRATWHATWEREYOUTHINKINGPOSTUNGTHATPICTURE!?" Causing both boys to laugh cause it sounds like the woman is having a heart attack. Wilhelm collects himself an answers "What are you talking about I didn't post anything?" Our little #Girlboss asks making her angrier. "DONTTRYTOGASLIGHTMEYOUKNOWEXACTLYWHATIMTALKINGABOUT!" She screams over the phone. Both of them can't hold it in and burst out into laughter.

The women is basically red on the other end of the phone and responds with "YOUBETTERNOTBELAUGHINGCHILD!" Which causes them to laugh more, defeating her the point of her statement. "WHOISTHAYWITHYOU?!" The bitch screams "I'm not with anyone mother." Wilhelm says "oh and I probably won't be home for Easter break.". "WHATAREYOUTALKINGABOUT?EASTERBREAKISNTFORMONTHS!" She screams some more. Wilhelm laughs knowing what he's about to say with probably kill his mother, but he answers anyways "I just what to spend the time here at school fucking my boyfriend" #Girlboss energy.  "LICENSETOMEYOUWILL- his mother try's to yell again but is cut off by Wilhelm protecting his ears from bleeding.

Simon now on the floor rolling like he's in the deep and wheezing and out of breath. Because of Simon spazzing the floor is now a dangerous place meaning Wilhelm has to migrate to the bed. Once Simon recovers from his seizure he stands up then makes his why to the bed, and on top of Wilhelm. "You finished?" Wilhelm asks Simon. He looks up from Wilhelm's chest "yes?" He answers confused. "Then why don't we get started on the Easter break plan."
Wilhelm says.

That one sentence was all it took for Simon to remove his shirt along with pants. Wilhelm pulls Simon closer to him then connects their lips. Their tongues fight for dominance and surprisingly to both of them Simon wins interlocking their tongues making the kiss deeper. Wilhelm takes this time to flip Simon onto his back.  Simon separates their lips "won't Malin hear us?" He asks kindly wanting to save Malin from going into debt from paying for therapy after hearing the sex fest. Wilhelm lowers himself down to Simon's ear "she's not here right now." He whispers then nibbles on Simon ear causing him to shiver and allows a soft moan to escape his mouth.

Wilhelm moves from his ear down to his neck traveling around the surface of his skin. He knows he found Simon's sweet spot when he hears a loud moan coming from Simon. He abuses the spot leavening a dark purple hickey. Getting board of his neck, Wilhelm begins to move down Simon's torso. The noises coming from above was like music to his ears causing Wilhelm to suck harder. As he explores his body he leaves a trail of hickies like bread crumbs.

Simon's moans become even louder as soon Wilhelm got closer to the waistline of his boxers. The pleasure Simon felt was like heaven on earth. The  fun was soon RUDELY interrupted by a knock on the door. Wilhelm thinking it might be Malin pulls a blanket up to Simon's abdomen

He gets out of bed to see that his friends is noticeable through his boxers. He looks around for something to but on to hide his hard. Another knock comes from the door when he finds some gray sweatpants (how fitting) "Coming" he says putting the pants on then walking over to the door.

He opens it to find Malin but is greeted by a ugly dumb bitch psa to wear condoms at the door. "What do you want dumb fuck?" Wilhelm asks. "Well I wanted to ask if I could have some money?" August asks. "And why the fuck would I give you money after what you did to me?" Wilhelm rightfully asks. "Because I helped you express your truth with the video!" This failed abortion should have been left in a dumpster bitch says. "You uploaded a sex tape dumb fuck!" Wilhelm yells. "Yeah and now you can express your truth because of it your welcome!" The inbred hoe says. Wilhelm closes the door and walks back to the bed.

"I'm sorry I'm not really in the mood anymore." Wilhelm says pulling Simon closer to him. "It's okay, I still love you." He says and leans into his chest. Simon was first to fall asleep, but all Wilhelm could do was stair out the creak in the curtains that cover the window. He can see a sliver of moonlight and questions if he did the right thing tonight by uploading the picture.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I did not expect to come back to over 4K reads like y'all really have nothing better to do? Also I learned that snakes CAN get cancer so now I'm sad. But quick question should I do a smut chapter? Like would y'all read that?