Simons room

Buses are weird. They smell like a peace of burnt rubber and an old mans left ass check. One day you could sit next to a nice, sweet old lady that wants to give you hard candy, then the next day you could sit next to a crying bratty child. But we all ride them anyways.

Wilhelm dosent like to ride the bus. The only thing he likes about them is being with Simon, but when he's not with him there's nothing to enjoy. He rides the bus at night so there wouldn't be a lot of people to see him. He went from never riding a bus in his entire life, to riding the bus at least one a week. Ever sense he meat Simon he's felt like a normal person. He dosent feel like the crowned prince of Sweden, but instead like a normal kid.

Wilhelm lays his head down against the glass window and pulls his legs up, placing his feet on his set. He closes his eyes and imagines him being with Simon. He imagines being alone in a room with him, and only him. He imagines Simon resting his arms on Wilhelm's shoulders. He could almost feel the way Simon rubs his hands in the back of Wilhelm's neck. It wasn't long till he begun to image Simon slowly stripping of his clothes. He imagined every single part of him. He anted to feel every part of him. He wanted to feel his body like this.

It thoughts were interrupted when the driver pressed the brakes. Wilhelm sees it's his stop and stands. He grabs his bag from the set next to him and begins to walks to the door. Before he gets if he notices the driver giving him a weird look. Wilhelm passed it of as just him questioning "if that really was the prince?" or maybe it was the swelling in his pants he had just noticed. His checks blushed as red as the color a ginger at the beach when forgetting to put sunscreen on gets. He keeps his head down and quickly walks away.

Our horned up prince tries to cover his "situation" pulls his sweaters down past his crotch. Walking keeps him distracted from his lower region which thankfully helps it go away (but not for long✨✨💓💓😍😍).

He makes his way up to the door and moves his hand up, his fingers seconds from ringing the door bell. Right as he's about to press it the door is wide open, kinda scaring Wille. Behind the door is a grinning Simon. He steps out the house closeting the door behind him. He quickly pulls Wilhelm into a hug.

"How did you know I was here?" Wilhelm asks twisting Simon's curly hair.

"Your not that quiet" Simon sarcastically replied causing to imitate the sarcasm and quickly releasing from the hug and gasping dramatically. Simon laughs and opens the door. He walks through and looks back to see Wilhelm still outside. "Are you coming?" He asks. Wilhelm nods his head and follows.

"Sorry if it's dark, my mom isn't hime so I've just been in my room." Simon says leading him into his bedroom.

"Where is she?" Wilhelm asks him, laying down on the made bed.

"She works night sifts on Sunday" Simon answers "why?"

Wilhelm gets up from the bed and walks towards Simon. "So I can do this" he says as he crashes their lips together. Simon is taken aback by it but later leans into. Simon pulls away from the kiss and pushes Wilhelm down onto the bed. Without waiting anytime Simon pulls his shirt over his head and tears away his pants. Wilhelm sees him and strips on the bed.  Both boys are in the boxers now as Simon closes the door to the room.

Wilhelm gets up from the bed going over to Simon. He turns Simon around and pushes him onto the bed and gets on top of him. He then begins to explore every part of Simon's body with his hands and mouth. Simon can feel Wilhelm's lips traveling across his torso, letting moans out as Wilhelm finds a new place to abuse with his lips.

Once Wilhelm is satisfied with what he did to Simon he gets up from the bed and moves to a chair across the room. Without saying a word Simon soon gets up and stops in front of Wilhelm. He gets on his knees, pulling down Wilhelm's boxers along with him. Wilhelm's erection springs up into the air, hitting his stomach when up.

Simon begins to suck on his inner thigh trying to get a reaction from Wilhelm. He knows he succeeded when Wilhelm moans out. He moves from his thigh to his balls, putting both of them in his mouth.

"Jesus Simon plea-please stop-p teasing me-eEAUGH" Wilhelm yells as Simon begins to suck on his tip. Simon lifts his head up from Wilhelm's wood and licks the pre cum from the tip sending chills down Wilhelm's back. Simon's takes the tip back into his mouth but soon takes his whole length when Wilhelm pushes his head down all the way down. Simon bobs his head quickly to match the pace Wilhelm thrusts his hips and mouth fucks Simon.

"I-I-I CANT TAKE IT ANYMO-R-RE AUGH!" Wilhelm yells out as he releases into Simon's mouth. Simon swallows Wilhelm seed and gets of his knees. He moves to Wilhelm's ear and whispers "I want to fuck you dry"

Wilhelm gets up and rips the blanket off of the bed as Simon pulls down his boxers to reveal his throbbing cock. He gets a bottle of lotion to lather himself. Wilhelm lays on the bed looking up to see Simon hovering over him. Simon holds himself above Wilhelm with one hand, and a lines his with the others hole.

"Are you ready?" Simon's asks.

"Yes" Wilhelm says  as Simon shoved himself into him. Wilhelm cries out and crunches onto the bed sheets as Simon continues to destroy his ass. Simon moans, feeling the sensation of Wilhelm's tight hole.
Wilhelm can feel Simon going deeper with every thrust, making him moan louder every time.

Simon gets up from above Wilhelm to thrust himself further in. He lifts Wilhelm's legs over his shoulders and brings him closer to him. Simon now closer to his climax begins to thrust harder and faster. Wilhelm can't control himself anymore "IM GOING TO CUM!" He screams. "N-NOT YET!" Simon yells . With once finally thrust he yells out "NOW!" And both him and Wilhelm cum at the same time. Wilhelm release thick, long strings or ribbons all over himself and Simon. Simon collapses next to Wilhelm, both panting.

"That was amazing" Wilhelm says in between breaths.

"Who said we were done?" Simon says. Wilhelm gives Simon a look that says "what" "I said I was going to fuck you dry, didn't I?"

"Please do" Wilhelm says. The next thing he knew, he was being flipped over and raised to his hands and knees. Simon places his hands on Wilhelm's hips. He slowly slips into his hole and begins to slowly thrust in and out. Wilhelm hasn't felt anything like this but one thing was for certain, he loved it.

"FUCK ME HARDER AUGHH!" Wilhelm yells as his arms start to get week. Simon takes note of this and decides to help him out and grant his wish by moving his hands from his hips up his back, stoping at the top of his head. He plays with his hair for a bit then pulls it and yanks his head back, tightly. Wilhelm moans even louder then before.

The two moan and yell louder and louder. "I-I'm going to c-c-CUM" Simon yells. "Me t-too" Wilhelm yells followed by a moan. Simon releases his cum inside of Wilhelm. So much that when he pulls out, some comes out still stuck to him. But Wilhelm haven't came yet. Simon take Wilhelm's dick and begins to pump it. He pumps and pumps, increasing speed. Wilhelm moans louder with every pump until he came all over Simon and himself.

"I think I'm done" Simon says.

"Me too" Wilhelm replies wiping his cum off of Simon's chest.

The two of them pull the blanket over them and fall asleep in the same spots as they are.

Y'all are hoes xoxo💓😍🙄✨🏳️‍🌈💅 anyways stream easy one me by Adele🙄🙄🙄