𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?

———————

TIMEFRAME: During Captain America: Civil War

I grunted kicking away T'Challa and sprinting away from him and I spotted Sam and Bucky running out of the broken doorway. Something exploded close by me and I narrowed my eyes at it.

"There's our ride." Clint said through the comms and I ran up beside Clint and Wanda. I nodded towards them, "Come on!" Steve shouts as I ran beside them and a laser beam shot down across us.

I held my arm out for Wanda and look up seeing Vision fly as I pant. "Captain Rogers.." Vision said loudly as I stepped in front of Wanda protectively. "I know you believe what you're doing is right." He said as Tony landed down a couple feet away from us.

Whilst, Natasha walked beside him and I sighed, "But for the collective good, you must surrender now." He said as Rhodey flew by dropping T'Challa down beside Tony. I clenched my fists, glaring at him. They all line up in front of us as my eyes soften spotting my sister.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked Steve as I popped my shoulders and breathed out. "We fight." Steve said sternly and he began to walk and I nodded as we all followed him. From walking we began to jog and Tony took off towards us and we all ran towards us.

Wanda flies up from beside us and I ran beside Bucky, my target being Natasha. We jumped up and I grunted as my right foot met her abdomen as hers hit mine. We hit the ground before we flipped up meeting each other and I swept my leg under her and she grunted falling to the side.

"Mne zhal'" I muttered towards her before watching Bucky struggle against T'Challa and I grumbled. "Always gotta handle these men." I marched towards them then sprinted, Bucky gets kicked against the boxes and I grabbed T'Challa's arm. I'm sorry.

I grunted swinging him away as he hit a bunch of wooden boxes. I huffed looking down at Bucky, "So, you do wanna get killed." I said tilting my head as I held my out for him to take and he scoffed. "Please." He muttered as I pulled him up quickly and close to me.

"You're welcome." I snarled, glaring at him as I pushed him away roughly and walked away from him. "Feisty as always." I heard him mutter and I rolled my eyes. I ran towards Wanda placing my hand on her arm, "You okay?" I asked her concerned as she nodded and I smiled at her.

"We gotta go, that guys probably in Siberia by now." I heard Bucky say through the comms. "We gotta draw out the flyers, I'll take Vision, you get to the jet." Steve says as I looked at him and he shrugs. "No, you get to the jet! Both of you!" Sam says making me sigh agreeing with him.