𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ?

ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ?

———————

I continued to swim beside Nat then was able to stand then walked through the water, panting. "Who the fuck was that?" I asked Nat as she shrugged and I looked back at the bridge spotting the car. I laid down beside her catching my breath.

I shook my head and brushed my wet hair out of my face. She takes out the vials from the pocket I snuck them in. "Let's see." I said grunted whilst sitting up, looking at the vials as I spotted some paper in the middle of it. "What..." I mumbled as Nat took out the paper and turned it as the red light glowed from the vials on our faces.

I gasped, spotting the pictures of three little girls laughing as I teared up. "Yelena?" I asked as a little girl with blonde popped in my head, whilst looking at Nat as I sniffed. We both glanced at each other, "Budapest." We said simultaneously as we walked through the trees.

I wring my hair out from the water and Nat kept the vials in her pocket. We walked down the street then took a cab, "Til togstasjonen, vær så snill." I asked smiling at the man as he nodded towards me and turned some streets and then pulled up to the train station. To the train station, please.

I payed the man, the money and we took off into the train. We stayed on course, focused on two things, Yelena and what these vial are. We quickly paid for tickets and sat down. "So we got our asses kicked." I said looking at her as Nat braided her hair.

"That was fun." Nat said sarcastically as I nodded looking down at my hands. "What do you think Lena was doing with the vials?" I asked looking at her as she sighed shaking her head as she looked down at the ripped strip of paper. "Can I braid your hair?" She asked looking at my messy hair and I nodded.

I grabbed the picture softly and smiled down at them pictures as she braids my hair and ties it up. "You know, I always wondered what would happen to us if SHIELD had gotten us that day." I said softly, looking at Nat as she exhaled. "Yeah." She said as we fell into silence.

A couple hours later, we were finally in Budapest. The train stopped and I followed behind Nat. We walked out as I glanced behind us seeing if any suspicious activity or person. And we walked with the crowd and walked down the street to a familiar apartment complex.

"Right here." I muttered opening the familiar door and walked through with Nat beside me. I spotted a woman sweeping on the second floor, I checked every corner for any surprise attack but nothing. Some birds flew up as we walked by them and walked into the elevator. I glanced at Nat and she nodded.