𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

——————

Alexei scoffs at us and I frowned at him, "You cannot kill a fox that swift." He said glancing between with this tone in his voice making me grimace at him. "Ew." Nat said with a disgusted face as I agreed with her.

"What?" He asked absolutely clueless as to why we were disgusted and I shook my head, looking away from him. "She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle." He explained as I nodded as to getting where I wanted us to finally get to.

"She worked directly for Dreykov far more than I ever did." He said loudly as I looked at Yelena. "Wait. Are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?" Nat asked nodding her head towards Alexei.

"She works remotely outside St. Petersburg." He explained as I looked down to see how much fuel we have. I laughed, "Uh..." I began, "I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg." I said looking at Yelena and down at the fuel percentage.

"No, we're good." He said shaking his head, "We'll make it." Alexei waved it off and Yelena scoffed at Alexei, "Okay." Yelena said shaking her head and I smirked at Yelena. We flew a couple more miles towards St. Petersburg.

The helicopter started making weird noises then the alarm went off. "What is happening?" Alexei shouted from the back as I huffed, "I told you that wouldn't make it." I said monotone, I looked back at him and the helicopter began to fall.

I grunted, hearing them shout as the helicopter met the ground roughly. "We made it!" I shouted taking off the headphones and looked at Yelena smiling. Nat opened the door and stepped out, Yelena following after her. I walked out, looking at the brushes and trees around us.

I spot Nat squat down, and I looked at the smoke coming out of the helicopter and around us. "You two should've brought the Avengers' superjet." Alexei said looking at us as I huffed, rolling my eyes at this man.

Nat got up as we began walking away from the helicopter, walking side by side. "I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena threatened as I nodded agreeing with her, "I second that." I said as Nat nodding.

"He's the worst." She said softly and we walked down the path, "Natasha." I hear Alexei call out for her and I snicker, she smacks my bicep. We kept walking hoping to ignore him, "Natasha. Natasha." Alexei says whilst rushing after us and Nat glanced at us.

"Come here, I want to ask you something." I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes at me. We kept walking whilst she slowed down, "Come, it's important." He said as I looked at Yelena and shrugged.