𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

ᴡᴏᴡ

ᴡᴏᴡ...ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ.

———————

"Don't what?" Nat said looking confused and tilting her head at Yelena, "You're going to give me some big hero speech, I can feel it." Yelena said laughing whilst shaking her heads and I laughed at her.

"Speeches aren't really my thing." Nat said smiling and looking down as I leaned forward, "Yeah, their her boyfriend Steve Rogers." I said smiling lightly as Nat glared down at me but blushed. "Huh." Yelena said whilst laughing and Nat hits her elbow against my rib.

I groaned but laughed it off, "It was more like an invitation." Nat said looking at Yelena as I smiled at her. "To go to the Red Room and kill Dreykov?" Yelena asked glanced between us as I nodded. "Yeah." I said smiling.

"Even though the Red Room is impossible to find and Dreykov is too slippery to kill?" Yelena continued as I smirked at her, "Yeah." Nat said nodding as Yelena shook her head, "That sounds like a shitload of work." As I took another gulp from the bottle.

"Yup." I replied whilst looking up at her, "Could be fun, though." I suggested as Nat chuckled lightly, "Yup." Yelena said looking at us. "I saw where he put the keys." I said glancing at the shed and back at them.

"Top drawer, green cabinet." Yelena said making me smile at her as we all clinked out bottles together and taking a drink out of them. I finally finished my bottle and threw away my trash. I looked at Yelena and Nat, "Well, let's go." I said gesturing them to get up.

They got up and we sneaked in the garage. I quickly broke the lock and opened the shelf. "Keys." Nat said, I rolled my eyes and tossed them to her. She unlocked the car and I sat in the passengers seat while Yelena sat in the back.

We pulled out of the garage and drove down the road. Natasha then got on the freeway and I leaned back in my chair. "You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself." Yelena said from the back, looking down at the vest.

I looked back at her and smile as Nat glanced at her then back to the freeway. "That?" Nat said nodding towards her and I looked at her. "Yeah. You don't like it?" Yelena said as I rolled my eyes at Nat. "Nat, it's cute." I said nodding as she continued.

"Is that like a..." Nat said before pausing and I looked at her. "Is it army surplus, or..." Natasha began making me laugh at her, "Okay, it has a lot of pockets." Yelena said bothered by Natasha's comment.