𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝐓𝐖: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ!

———————

"No, no. What?" He said looking at us as I glanced at Nat and Yelena, "I want them to follow their dreams." Alexei said looking at Melina then towards us. "No good." Melina disagreed, shaking her head as I took another shot.

"Reach for the stars, girls." He said spreading his arms out and looking at us as I sighed at this conversation. "Finding Dreykov is not a fantasy." Nat said before continuing, "It's unfinished business." Nat said nodding towards them as I took a bite out of the food.

"You can't defeat a man who commands the very will of others." Melina said shaking her head towards Natasha and eating. "You two never saw the culmination of what we started in America." She said glancing at Nat and I. She looked at Alexei, "Nor did you." She said shaking her head.

She pushed her seat back and got up, to grab something. "Natasha, always focus, focus." Alexei whispered towards Nat and I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Get what you want." He said eating as Melina came back with a tablet in her hands.

She sat down back in her seat, pushing some buttons, "Come in." She said loudly as I looked at her confused and the door opened. We all quickly looked at the door which opened, seeing a pig waddle in the house and towards Melina.

"Did that pig just open the door?" I asked looking at Melina as she looked up from the pig, "Yes." She said looking at me, proud, "It did." She said looking down at the pig. "Good boy, Alexei." She said feeding the pig a treat, "Good boy." She said as I looked at Alexei wanting to die of laughter.

Alexei looked at Melina almost offended, "You named a pig after me?" He asked her as she looked up at him, "You don't see the resemblance?" She said shaking her head as he looked at us and I snickered.

"See, he sits just like dog." She said excitedly and I leaned forward to look at 'Alexei' and she looks at us proudly, "Amazing." She said nodding her head whilst glancing at us, "Now, watch." She said looking down at the tablet.

"It's a little weird, to me." Alexei said lowly as he looked down at 'Alexei' I looked at Yelena. "Stop breathing." Melina says loudly as she slides her finger across the screen and 'Alexei' stops breathing.

She looked up at us nodding and smiling as I looked at Yelena, "We infiltrated the North Institute in Ohio." Melina began to explain, "It was a front for S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists." She said before quickly adding to her sentence.