𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇꜱ? ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇꜱ!

————————

She looked at us as I sighed, "You two really do believe that." She said serious, standing in front of us. "Dreykov's dead." I said nodding as I looked at Nat and Yelena. "It took almost destroying the entire city just to get to him." Nat nodded, explaining to her as I sighed.

"If you two are so sure, then tell me what happened." She said nodding as I gape at her, "Tell me exactly." She said whilst Nat and I glanced at each other. "We rigged bombs." I said nodding at her, "Who's "we"?" Yelena asked.

"Clint Barton." Nat confirmed the arrow guy who is in prison as of right now. "Killing Dreykov was the final step in my defection to S.H.I.E.L.D." Nat explained as I looked at Yelena seeing the look on her face. "Simple as that?" Yelena said shrugging and shaking her head at her.

"Yeah, sure, 'simple.'" Nat said walking away from us as we glanced at each other and followed after her. "That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building and then shooting it out with the Hungarian Special Forces." She says making me groaned at the memory that I so hated.

"Took 10 days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest." I said pointing at Nat as she poured her some vodka in the shot glass. "And you checked the body?" Yelena asked making me halt and look at her.

Nat takes a shot of the vodka. "Confirmed the kill?" Yelena asked as I looked at Nat then back at her, "There was no body left to check." I said shaking my head towards her as Nat walked away from us.

"You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter." My blood went cold as I heard those words flow out of her mouth and making Nat halt. I hear muffled footsteps above us and I tilted my head. An explosion went through the ceiling and Yelena grabbed the vials as I grabbed her and yanked her to my side.

I look to see Nat going the other way, Yelena and I walk a bit forward to see if anyone was there and the door was busted opened. I gasped softly pushing Yelena behind me, I used sign language, "Put the vials in the bag."

She shoved them in the bag and zipped it up. We move to the left and spot them drop to the ground carrying lasers on their guns. I breathed softly as they moved around seeing the laser also move with them. "Go!" I whispered as I ran across the hallway and they shot at us.

We ran into Nat as she slammed us against the wall and I gape at her. Yelena reaches to her right flipping a switch, causing multiple explosions in the hallway. We quickly attacked the two widows that were in the hallway. Then sprinted out the doorway and they shot at us.