🔥Jealous Singh Oberoi 🔥

Enjoy reading guys

18+ Content Be-aware !!

***

Scene:- Episode where Anika wears short clothes and goes to meet Samar Malhotra to apologize for not turning up at work and lies Infront of Shivaay that she is going to meet her boyfriend and Shivaay follows her to restaurant where he gets jealous when Anika slips purposely and lands in arms of Sameer. The scene continues from there:- (Hope you guys remember this scene)

"Wahh Rudra, plan toh kaam kar gaya, bagad billa jealous ho gaye!" Anika spoke as she left in car to reach back to Oberoi Mansion.

"Maine kaha tha na bhabhi, bhaiya jal bun ke rakh ho jaynge!" Rudra did happy dance.

"Bhabhi, I'm going to club with chubby and elders have gone to attend the wedding of some relative, they won't be back until Saturday and Om is gonna stay at gallery as he has to complete his paintings so which means you and Bhaiya are all alone today and please tell him the truth Bhabhi, I can't see you both like this."

"Will try Rudra. I can't see Shivaay like this but Rudra won't that Nagini be around?"

"No Bhabhi, I lied to her that there is gonn be pest control at Oberoi Mansion so we all are going out!"

"Tu bhi mere saath reh kar chantomine ban gaya hai Rudra." Anika praised him.

"Aapka hi sangat hai. Chalo bhabhi, chubby is here. Bye!" Anika cut the call and sighed resting back. It wasn't like she was comfortable in this 2 rupees cloth but for Shivaay she could do this much and what excited her more was Shivaay's reaction when he saw her in short clothes for the first time.

...

By the time she reached Oberoi Mansion,Rudra had left. She decided to freshen up first and then have something to eat. She entered inside her room to find all dark, she quickly switched on the lights and gasped seeing Shivaay sitting on her bed.

"Shivaay, you scared me!" She sighed trying to calm her raised heartbeats.

"I haven't even started anything and you are already scared!" He said walking towards her as a predator walks towards his prey. Anika stepped back as he stepped ahead. She collided with the wall behind and within next second she was trapped between wall and Shivaay.

"Nice outfit sweetheart!" She gulped as his hands ran up and down her bare legs.

"Thank you and please move away. I need to change." She tried walking away but he stopped her and pinned her hands on the wall.

"Shiv... Shivaay what are you doing?" She struggled as he nuzzled into her hairs. She knew she couldn't fall for his charm niether she could fall weak.

"I'm romancing with my wife!" He answered biting her neck.

"Wife! Huh! Aren't you the one who pushed me out of this house declaring that you have no relation with me!" Anika tried to free her hands but everytime she did, he tightened the hold.

"But aren't you the one who lied to me!"

"What do you mean? " She asked .

"Stop this damn drama Anika, I know the truth. I know why you indirectly forced me to push you out of this house, from my life. I know you planned this whole thing with Om and Rudra and giving them swear not to tell me anything. I know Mrs.Oberoi blackmailed you in doing this!" He shouted while Anika stood rooted at her place not knowing what to say.

"How..? You.." she couldn't form sentence.

"You got on the wrong side of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Anika now you have to face the consequence, face the punishment." Saying this he locked his lips with her making her shock. He pinched her waist to make her respond.