FIRST NIGHT IN TRAIN

Enjoy reading guys

           18+ content, Be-aware!!

                                 ***

Note: This story depicts the era of 90's where there was more of male supremacy. There is no way I want to Offend any Gender.

...

It was winter time, Oberoi's were travelling back from Udaipur to Mumbai via train as they wanted to stop and do Darshan at "Durga Maa temple" which was situated at outskirts of Pune.

It was Dadi's wish to travel by train with her family and nobody would denie her. Recently, Oberoi's elder son Shivaay Singh Oberoi had got married to Anika Rathore and the newly weds with whole family going for Darshan as per Dadi's wish.

Shivaay and Anika were allocated a personal compartment in the train where only two of them would be staying and others had their seats on another compartment, as they did not want to disturb newly weds.

Anika being all shy and awkward sat quietly as Shivaay adjusted their luggage in the compartment.

Basically, it was their first night, they had quickly changed and started for station as soon as the wedding got over.

Their compartment had a bed in between and couch on another side with tv in front and a bathroom on left side.

Shivaay sat down on couch looking straight at his wife who looked desirable wearing red dress with chooda adorning her hands, her forehead filled with vermilion and the nuptial chain that hung on her neck.

His little friend itched down making him groan, he loved how shy and timid she was. He remembers whenever his hand brushed her's or he touched her, her body was responsive to it.

He closed the windows and went and locked the compartment door. Anika looked at him questionably but didn't ask.

Shivaay still looking at her, removed his watch and un-cuffed his cufflinks and started opening his shirt's button making Anika look away in shyness.

Before Anika could understand what happened, she was pushed down on the matress with Shivaay hovering above.

Her eyes opened wide as he took in her lips and started sucking and licking it like it was a candy. Anika fisted her kurti in her hands as a different sensation ran down her body.

"Mmm.." she voiced innocently making him turn onn. He bit her lips gaining entrance inside her mouth, Anika being inexperienced tried to kiss him back with same favour.

He groaned feeling himself getting hard with every second, her lips tasted strawberry which he could eat all his life. His hands applied pressure on her hips making her moan.

Anika hesitated to touch him, she was feeling breathless, she tried to push him away with her little hands only to get them pinned by him.

"Mmm...Sh..ji..." He ignored her muffled voice and continued kissing her lips until he was satisfied.

He finally broke the kiss, letting her breath, Anika's chest moved up and down as he took deep breaths, her now messy air, puffed lips and red face just added oil in fire.

Grabbing her chin he once again smashed his lips with her not giving her time to calm down, his expert hands grabbed hold of her kurti's thread and he opened it swiftly making her gasp.

He pushed her kurti down a bit leaving her shoulder bare. Looking at her milky skin, he attacked her neck with kisses and bites making her moan in pain and pleasure.