🔥Karwachauth Special (Part2)🔥

Enjoy reading guys

            18+ content, Be-aware!!

                               ***

Shivaay smiled looking at his now blushing queen. Before he could grab her, she slightly pushed him away to run on the other side but Shivaay caught her wrist pulling back, making her back hit his hard chest.

Anika's breath turned heavy as his hand started drewing patterns on her bare waist while he nuzzled into her neck.

"Shiv.." she whispered while he just hummed , putting her hairs on one side of the shoulder and started peppering kisses on the bare side of the neck.

Anika's one hand instantly caught hold of his, that was busy roaming around her waist while her other hand tightly caught hold of her lehenga.

Her chest rythm up and down, she felt cool sensation near her core.

"Ahhh!" Shivaay left a bite on her neck. He pushed her to the nearby wall, she had still her back face towards his front.

Shivaay discarded his shirt and trapped Anika between himself and the wall. His fingers expertly started opening the threads of the blouse that kept the cloth intact to her body.

His eyes darkened, looking at her milky bare back. He guided his fingers down her spine, making her breath hitch. He roamed his hands around, and slowly left kisses and smooches on her back.

Anika wanted to turn around but Shivaay had her front pinned to the wall. She moaned as he marked her skin with his bites. Her legs felt like jelly.

A gasp escaped her lips as he hastily turned her around, tearing the blouse apart. She had her moulds exposed infront of him .

Before she could hide her pretty moulds, he grabbed her hands pinning it to the wall.

"Don't be shy sweetheart, you are beautiful." He pecked her lips.

His mouth sucked her neck, leaving purple marks on her. Anika moaned as he nibbled her sensitive area.

His hands grabbed both her assests and started playing with them, making Anika scream in pleasure, he played and pinched the buds making it red. Being satisfied with hand play, he attached his mouth with one of the moulds and started sucking and chewing it just like a baby does.

Anika shreiked in pain as he left hickeys on her breas*s. The area had turned all red, and was shining with his saliva all around.

Unknown to her, he had already opened thread of her skirt making it fall down. He took her in his arms and threw her lightly on the bed.

His eyes never left her as he discarded his remaining clothes and now stood all naked infront of her. Anika's eyes fell on his length, she blushed looking the other way.

He grabbed her chin making her look at him, "It's all yours wifey!" He winked, she hugged him in shyness making him laugh.

She was so innocent, he loved how his touch and his talks affected her.

"Can I ..touch that?" Anika hesitately pointed at his length.

"Yes!" He bit her earlobe and guided her hands to his length. He groaned as she tightened her hold around his length and slowly started moving up and down.

"Sh*t! That feels so good!" He mumbled closing his eyes and Anika increased her speed watching him enjoying.

He jerked open his eyes as he felt her mouth on his length. She started sucking him like a lolipop, while her hands rubbed his balls.

Curses left his mouth as he was close to cum. Anika increased her speed, earning moan from him and in next few minutes he erupted inside her mouth.

Anika gulped down his cum as much as she could, while some flew out if her mouth. Shivaay grabbed her face and kissed her lips. He didn't even imagine that his innocent Anika would give him such a mind-blowing blowjob at their first intimacy.

He discarded her panties before entering a finger inside her dripping hole, Anika felt a bit uncomfortable sensation but kept silent.

Shivaay wanted to ready her for taking him inside, he entered his second finger making her shreik, his mouth sucked her moulds while his hands thrusted inside and out.

"Shiv..I.."

"Cum for me!" He encouraged her and increased his pace. Anika felt a knot building inside her stomach, she felt herself getting close and in no time she climaxed, spilling her juices outside.

"You taste heaven!" He licked his fingers seductively making her go red like tomato.

He moved towards the south, kissing her toes followed by her legs. Anika's hand clutched the pillow tightly as her body was getting used to different sensations which her husband was providing her with.

Shivaay moved closer to her vagina that was still dripping honey. He streched her legs pinning it down and licked her cunt earning a moan from her.

He continued flickering his tongue all around her pus*y, licking and sucking every drop of her honey.

Anika whimpered as he bit her small bud, her legs withered under his hold, she couldn't take the pleasure torture he was giving her.

She screamed cumming for the second time and Shivaay made sure to suck every drop of it until it was all dry.

"Shiv.. please..I can't take it anymore!" She whimpered. Fire burned inside her, wanting him to fill her now.

Shivaay grabbed the condom, rolling on his length. He slowly guided his length inside her, she whimpered in pain as her hymen broke.

He shushed her with his kisses and sweet words. He waited for her to adjust around his length and proceeded when she nodded in yes.

"Mmm..." He thrusted in and out of her, Anika clutched his shoulders as he slowly increased his pace.

"Shiv... Shivaay...Mmm....Ahhh....Mmmm...." Her moans surrounded the room as the pain turned into pleasure. Her moans were like a fuel to him, he loved how his name sounded from her sweet little mouth.

He groaned as her nails scratched his back in pleasure, he felt himself close..his mouth sucked her brea*t as he pounded inside her.

In no time, both screamed each other's name as they climaxed together.

He kissed her forehead before slowly coming out of her but stopped when she asked for more.

He wasted no time and took her end number of times in different positions at that night. They bonded not just physically but soulfully too.

                       ... The End ...

I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌