🔥 Car Fu*k 🔥

Enjoy reading guys

              18+ content, Be-aware!!

                               ***

"Anika stop ignoring me, you are just overacting for such a petty thing!" Shivaay mumbled changing the gear as his eyes focused on the road ahead. It was already midnight and road was all empty.

"Huh, Petty thing! That girl was literally clinging at you in the party and you didn't even dare to push her away!" Anika blasted.

"That girl is my business partners daughter and I can't just push her away and create a scene there, can I?" Shivaay tried to justify.

"I am your wife Shivaay, you have no right to do that even if I'm there or not there at party. You are married for the sake of God!" Anika's hands clenched into fist and she tried controlling her bubbling anger.

"I'm done making you understand. This things are common during business parties."

"It maybe for you but not for me. And if that's the thing, I'll ask Rohit to accompany me in every event from now onwards even if you are there as it's quite common, Isn't it!" Anika added with sarcasm.

Shivaay stopped the car at the side, he looked at her with anger, "You won't do any such thing Anika." He moved closer to her.

"Why not, if you can then I can too!" She mumbled challenging him.

"You won't!" His hands grabbed her waist and his face dangerously close to her's.

"Try me!" He pounced on her like an angry animal. Anika gasped as he pinned her to the car window and closed her mouth with his. She tried pushing him away but the position she was in made it tough for her.

"Ahhh...Shiv!" She cried out as he bit her lips hard drawing the blood. His expert hands tore her dress leaving her upper body bare.

"You are mine and I won't tolerate any third person between us." He spoke before taking one of her breas* in his mouth. Anika's hands tried grabbing some support, her nails left scratches on the car seat. Shivaay could see all red, he was quite possessive when it comes to Anika. Throughout the journey he was trying to control himself and not burst out on her but after listening to Rohit's name, everything got out of control. He wanted to teach her a lesson tonight.

Shivaay pulled Anika on the back seat quite roughly, Anika resisted him but he was too strong enough for her. They were in middle of forest area and it was already midnight so he didn't have to worry about other car passing and plus his car windows were tinted black so nothing would be visible from outside.

He bit her neck harshly making her moan in pain, his teeth leaving marks on her soft skin. His hands playing with her already sore breas*s. She was writhing under him.

"Ahhh... Shiv.. you are been to harsh...ahhh..." She shouted as he started pumping two of his fingers inside her without any mercy.

"You need to learn a lesson sweetheart and it's your punishment time." He grabbed her chin and kissed her .

"But, this all started because of you. It's your fault " Anika breathed heavily .

"You aren't allowed to speak!" He gagged her with his handkerchief making her shout. Let my turn come Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I won't show a mercy to you! Anika thought.

She felt a knot building inside her stomach, she was just few seconds away from hitting her orgasm when Shivaay stopped fingering her. She tried saying something but it was muffled. She wanted the release so bad, she tapped her feet on the seat trying to show her frustration. She could feel Shivaay smirking as he devoured her neck region.

He teased her pinched her thigh, sucking her belly button. He was loving seeing Anika such helpless under him.

Shivaay undressed her and himself and in one swift entered inside her making her flinch. He removed her gag ..

"Ahhhhhhh....Shivaaaayyy... ohhh..." She moaned as he pumped inside her, the night was wild, the cool breeze flew around but the temperature inside the car was crazily hot. His hard thrust hitting her g spot, her moans of pain and pleasure were only heard around the silent road.

Shivaay turned her around and thrusted inside her from behind, the car had turned all foggy now , Anika's hands were scratching window glass in pleasure, she cried as she cummed.

Shivaay was in no mood to stop, he made her stand on all four and once again pushed himself inside her, Anika shrieked as he smacked her as*. Shivaay always liked to dominate, her moans gave him pleasure, he loved seeing his marks on every inch of her body. He had always fantasized the car se* and today his wish was fulfilled. He applied extra forced making her shout loudly. His hands pressed and played with her breas*. She looked so beautiful. Tonight he was not gonna stop until he was done.

He groaned as he spilled his seeds inside her. Grabbing her up in his arms, he laid back and pulled her above making her slam on his length. Anika cried as her hands caught his chest, she ride him while Shivaay enjoyed looking at her eyes closed, sweaty body, her breas* bouncing up and down as she moved up and down.

"Umm....mmm...ahh...ohhh.." she moaned as she spilled her juices on his length. Shivaay grabbed her legs and pushed her down with her back touching the seat. He pinned her legs at his shoulder and started fuc*ing her mercilessly. She cried as it was too much to take. She loved when Shivaay dominated her and would go rough on her but tonight she was angry and somewhere her ego was bruised. She wanted revenge not the typical one but where she would be dominating him on the bed and he would be at her mercy.

Anika's thought broke as he slapped her clit making her shriek. He pinned her hands to the car window and sucked her lips muffling her moans.

The pleasure sensation ran all down her body, she was overwhelmed with the feelings. Her mind wanted more and more but her body was quite opposite to be able to take it. She remembered how at their honeymoon Shivaay didn't let her leave the hotel room for a whole week and took her in every corner. He was wild beast at that time and she was literally not able to walk for a whole week.

Anika moaned as he smacked her as* and whispered dirty in her ears. She decided to let him take her this time the way he wants but next time turn would be her's.

"You are mine, only mine and don't you dare speak that Rohit's name out of your mouth next time or I swear I won't hesitate to repeat the honeymoon episode." He mumbled as they both cummed.

He nuzzled into her neck breathing heavily while Anika was too tired to respond. She could feel him kissing her forehead and carressing her face. She closed her eyes knowing Shivaay would dress her up.

.... To be continued.

                             ***

It's a wrap up for Shivaay's dominant side. Next shot will have a different name but it will be Anika's sweet revenge. So both the shots are a slight interconnected.

I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌

Do read,vote and comment.