🔥Honeymoon Sweet🔥

Enjoy reading guys

           18+ content, Be-aware!!

                              ***

"Mmmm...Ohhh...yeahhh. ..omg! OMG!!   ...ohhhh ..faster...harder...Mmmm" voices echoed around the room as both Shivaay and Anika laid snuggling into the blankets watching adult movie.

The newly wed couple were on their honeymoon in Maldives since past 3 days and thanks to Shivaay who had not allowed Anika to leave the room for mere second. They had their food served 3 times a day at the door. Right now as per Shivaay's wish they were watching romantic movie which did nothing but ignited desires in their body.

Anika feeling shy had her face nuzzled into his chest while he shamelessly explored her naked body beneath the blankets with his expert hands.

"Wifey, I love how you blush even after we did the deed for like so many times" Shivaay teased kissing her hands that still had light heena( mehendi) on it.

"Cheapde!" She smacked his chest earning a hearty laughter from him. He cupped her cheeks and dipped his head down until their lips met. He couldn't get enough of her, she was like an addiction to her. She was only his to ruin.

Anika moaned as he pinched her sore nipples, his tongue explored her mouth and sucked her lips. Her hands ran down his bare back pulling him closer,she loved the way he dominated the kiss.

Feeling breathless they broke the kiss while Shivaay moved his attention to her now displayed breasts. He took one of her nip*le into his mouth making her arch back. He chewed it as if it was a candy. His other hands played with the other nip*le making her wither under him.

"Ahh..Shiv it hurts!" She mumbled as he bit roughly.

He once again took her lips into his as he started squeezing and pumping her breasts harder making her moan in pain and pleasure which got muffled due to his kisses. He loved playing with it.

Anika knew his obsession with her breasts and she neither denied that she enjoyed it. She pushed him back lightly making his back hit the mattress. She hovered upon him and started peppering kisses on his neck region.

Shivaay groaned as she sucked his sensitive spot, his hands carressed her smooth milky back as she was busy pleasuring him.

"Oh Fu*k!" He mumbled as she bit her nipple. Her wet core rubbed his length every now and then making him hard. She was literally wet humping him.

Not able to take anymore torture, he changed their position making her gasp and entered his length into her wet core making her scream.

"Mmm...Ahh...ohhh.... Shiv .vvv...aay...ahhh.." his length hit her g-spot, he grabbed her legs parting it more as he increased his speed.

Sweet moans which were no less than music to his ears left her mouth with every stroke he gave to her, his lips sucked her nipples as he thrusted deep inside.

Anika felt herself getting close as Shivaay increased his speed.  "Mm..faster...ohhh..yeahh.... faster shiv...mmm..."

"Shivaayy.." she screamed his name as she reached her climax. She could literally see stars before her eyes. Before she could get over with this overwhelming feeling, Shivaay had once again took her down roughly on the bed, this time he had her hands pinned as he pushed his length inside her.

Anika couldn't help but scream in frustration as she couldn't touch him, Shivaay closed her mouth with his kiss, muffling her sound. He loved how submissive Anika would get everytime and it was one more turn onn for him.

He sucked her cleavage leaving huge bites and scratches, he could feel himself getting close and increased the speed.

Anika cried as she cummed for the second time, Shivaay slumped down on her breast feeling breathless. He was still inside her.

"Shiv.."

"Hmm.."

"I need to shower, I stink!" Anika spoke running her hands in his hairs.

"No you do not. You smell s*x!" His laugh vibrated around the room while she mumbled curses.

"Get up naaa!" She tried to push him but he didn't budge.

"Mmm...you are so soft" he kissed her swollen breast running tongue around her peaks making her sigh. His saliva spread a cool sensation around helping the burning sensation. She allowed him to tend her breast while relaxing back.

"Ahhh!" She screamed wide-eyed looking at now smirking Shivaay who had plunged his fingers into her now sore vagina.

"Sh*t! Her breathing increased as he pumped his fingers in and out roughly. Next second, he removed his fingers and attached his lips to her core making her gasp.

His expert tongue circled around her bud, playing and biting it. His hands pinned her legs down as he explored her South part. He sucked every drop of honey that dripped down her canal. Anika gripped his hairs tightly feeling a knot building in her stomach, "ohhh...mmm...ahh....mmm.." he laped on her juices as she cummed on his face. He loved how she tasted. Coming up he let her taste herself by kissing her.

He broke the kiss pulling her to the nearby couch and dumped her on her stomach making her back face him. She was half lying on the couch while her legs touched the ground.

Before she could ask what he was upto, he entered inside her from behind making her clutch the side of the couch. He pulled her back with her hairs, his grip wasn't rough to hurt her but was pleasurable, Anika's moans surrounded the room as he took her roughly from behind.

Her nails scratched the fabric of the couch as her grip tightened around them. He whispered dirty things in her ears making her turn onn, the couch made noise with every thrust he provided her, he groaned as he cummed and continued pumping in until she reached her climax.

Anika felt numb after back to back climax, her back ached due to her uncomfortable position on the couch.

Her eyes started dropping due to tiredness, last she could remember was him grabbing her in his arms.

.... To be continued.

(Part 2 on the way...)         

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.