🔥 Office Romance 🔥

Enjoy reading guys

              18+ content, Be-aware!!

                              ***

"Ms. Anika come into my cabin right now!" Shivaay intercomed his personal secretary.

Knock Knock*

"Come in" Shivaay allowed the person to enter in.

"Sir, you called?" Anika entered looking slightly scared.

"Ms.Anika, I asked you to send me Bansal's file and you sent me Bansali's file! Where is your attention these days? Yesterday I asked you to bring me Americano, you brought me Espresso and day before that I asked you to cancel my Chabra meeting but you pre-ponned it. What is going in your head this days Ms.Anika?" Shivaay shouted making her flinch.

"I..I'm sorry sir!" Anika mumbled looking down.

"Damn girl, you always check my patience!" Shivaay locked his office door and took slow stride towards Anika.

Anika took step back until she fell on the couch.

"You always make mistakes and I need to rectify it, why are you so innocent girl?" Shivaay asked hovering upon her.

"I..I'm sorry sir..it won't happen again. Please let me go!" Anika tried to push him but he was to strong for her.

"Not before you learn your lesson sweetheart. Shivaay nuzzled his face into her neck peppering small kisses.

"Sir...sir this is wrong.. please let me go!"

"Shhh... nothing is wrong sweetheart. Gosh! You are so beautiful." He mumbled before capturing her lips. Anika tried pushing him but he caught her hands pinning her to the couch.

"Ahhh....sir please it's wrong." She cried as he bite her neck. She continued pleading him but he ignored her and continued relishing her neck.

"Shivaay sir... please leave me. It is wrong!" Anika cried as he tore her top running his hands all around her body.

"Shh..if you speak one more word..I'll tie you to my bed and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week!" Shivaay threatened as he removed his shirt and belt. Anika nodded fearing his words.

He pulled her up and unclasped her bra before throwing it in some corner of the room. He bite his breas* making her moan in pain, he had her hands tied behind her back, he was torturing her breas* with constant bites, pressing and licking her peaks. She whimpered as her boss continued torturing her.

She gasped as he tore her panties before guiding his head between her legs. She tried closing her legs but he tightened his grip around her legs not letting her move and started sucking her core, she cried in pain and pleasure, she withered under him as he continued playing with her sensitive region.

Anika couldn't help but moan in pleasure, she grabbed hold of Shivaay's hair pushing him more into her.

"Ahh...oh.....yeah...!" She moaned as she cummed hard.

"I see you are enjoying naughty girl!" Shivaay smacked her thighs.

"Got tired of the act babe, now without wasting any time just f*ck me hard Shivaay!"

"As you wish wifey!" He winked taking her in arms and pushing her gently down his desk.

"God! My fantasy is turning true, all thanks to you Mrs.Oberoi!" Shivaay pecked her lips before unzipping his pant. Without any further delay Shivaay thrusted deep inside her making her moan. She wrapped her legs around his torso with her arms wrapped around his back, scratching down with nails.

"Faster baby...harder....Ohhh!! Yes...." Anika shouted as Shivaay pounded harder inside her,

"You are so sexy baby...keep moaning darling..it just turns me on!" Shivaay locked his lips with her , all the papers scattered around, penstand falling down with the movement of the desk.

"Ahh....I'm gonna cum..!" Anika announced as she felt herself getting close .

"Cum for me darling..cum for me." He bit her neck and Anika came undone followed by Shivaay.

He pulled her closer taking deep breaths.

"Tired already Mr.Oberoi!" She teased him.

"This is just the start Mrs.Oberoi!" He bit her earlobe sucking it while his hands played with her breas*.

"My office fantasy is quite long sweetheart and it's just the beginning!" He pulled her up pushing her at the glass wall behind. He pinned her to the glass with her back facing him and her chest pressing on th glass.

"Shiv..Shivaay.."

"Shh...it's a one way glass dear. Only we can see through it the outsiders cannot!" He answered making her sigh in relief.

Without another warning her entered inside her from behind.

"Ohh Shivaayyy...." She shouted as he thrusted inside her from behind...with his one hand on her waist and another on her neck to keep her steady.

"I see you are enjoying it sweetheart..huh! " He smacked her as* making her head fall on his shoulder.

"Ummm....Ohhh! Yes...faster baby...faster...uhhh....yeahhh!" He cummed inside her. He could never get enough of her. She was his addiction, his breath.

He looked at her , she looked so beautiful with eyes closed, red face, her round breas* jumping up and down with his every thrust, her sweaty body and her sweet scent.

He turned her around, slamming hard inside her...Anika was unable to form any words.. Shivaay left no mercy, he pounded inside her like a wild beast , she loved rough and hard.

"Umm.....harder...ohh...ahhhhhh...ummm........ohh..ohhh...ummm...."

"I can never have enough of you Mrs.Oberoi.  Trust me you won't be able to walk for two days!" He pumped in and out until they both cummed.

"God Shivaay, that was something!" She whispered resting her head on his shoulder.

"I know baby. Are you tired?" He asked with concern reflecting in his voice.

"Uh-huh! I'm fine. Just need some water." He passed her the bottle and she gulped down the whole content.

"Slow down sweetheart, you might choke." He kissed her forehead while his hands drew pattern on her waist.

"I love you." Anika snuggled into his arms .

"Love you too." He kissed her lips earning small giggle.

"Ready for the round three Mr.Oberoi?"

"As ready as ever I would!" He answered before they started humping each other like wild rabbits.

..                        The End                           ..

                               ***

I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌

Do read,vote and comment.