🔥 Sawaan mein lag gai Aag 🔥

Enjoy reading guys

              18+ content, Be-aware!!

                              ***

"Yeh sab tumhari galti hai, kya zaroorat thi akele nikal padne ki? Na tum bina bataye yaha aati, naa mein tumhara pichha karta aur na hum abb is jungle mein hum hote!" Shivaay let out his anger as they walked unknowingly admidst the dense forest in search of road or some shelter.

"Sorry na Shivaay, abb kya zindagi bhar sunaoge. Vaise bhi itni pyari jagah hai, uska maaza lijiye!"

"Pyari! Are you even serious Anika? We are lost in this forest and who knows if there are wild animals roaming around."

"Uh-huh! Shivaay aap bhi na bohot tension lete hai!"

"Tum aur tension scotter ke doon pahiye(wheel) jaise ho! " Shivaay mumbled looking at other side.

"Haww....how mean of you bagad billa! You are calling me a tension..you..! Rain started pouring down making them run and take shelter under a tree.

"God! Barish ko bhi abhi hona tha!" Shivaay cursed looking at his clothes.

"Shivaay vaise bhi hum bheeg hi rahe hai, iss tree ke hone na hone se koi fayda nahi, hume chal kar jaldi se ek jagah dhoondhni chahiye jaha hum raat bita sake."

"Hmm..you are right." Shivaay grabbed her hand and both started searching for some shelter.

Anika was now shivering as the rain was pouring down much heavily with high wind blowing around, it felt like thunderstorm was brooming around the sky.

"Look Anika, a farmhouse." Shivaay pointed and both rushed towards that direction.

"Shi* it's locked!"

"Sh.. Shivaay look around ..key might be there..may..maybe under mat or pot?" Anika rubbed herself trying to keep herself warm.

"Found it!" He quickly grabbed the key that was hidden below the mat and opened the door. It was a medium size house with no furniture around, atleast it was warm unlike the outside weather.

He quickly locked the door behind sighing in relief. His eyes found Anika who was badly shivering.

"Damn! Anika are you fine?" He pulled her into his arms and rubbing her back and arms.

He looked around in search of a cloth or something that could try keep her warm.

He rushed towards other side of room and found a cupboard which was open to his luck and found two white cloth.

"Anika...I couldn't find anything except this cloth..you can change on other side while I change here. She nodded not able to speak and walked to the other side of the room.

Shivaay was used to such temperature as he had went for a camp training where they had been taught to build there stamina and maintain there body temperature during harsh weathers.

Anika walked out with just a piece of cloth wrapped around her body and ending above her knees. Shivaay glanced her up & down and felt himself getting hard. They had never got intimated, circumstances were such as they couldn't get time or privacy niether they were ready as Shivaay was still not over his naam,khoon & khandaan concept.

"You should rest Anika, you are still shivering." Shivaay walked towards her, rubbing her arms up and down to provide some warmth.

A spark ignited as his hands touched her, Shivaay hugged her as she was literally trembling.

"God Anika, I want you to take deep breaths okay, he made her sit on his lap trying to provide his body warmth. Her lips had turned purple and face has turn pale.

"Anika...listen to me...you have to stay awake okay. You have to breath... Shivaay patted her cheeks trying to keep her awake. Shi*, her body temperature has turned cold.... Shivaay rubbed her arms and legs but she wasn't responding. Anika...Anika please don't close your eyes. Stay awake with me, with your bagad billa!" Shivaay was loosing hope as he could feel her going away from him, she tried to blink and listen to him but she had no energy left.

"Anika... dammit...He opened her mouth and started giving her CPR while his hands rubbing her bare arms.

"Come on Anika, you are my khidkitod Anika, please stay awake." Shivaay's body warmth wasn't helping much. Anika's body was slowly turning pale and cold.

"I'm sorry Anika but I don't have any other option left!" He spoke knowing there was only one way to save her.

He slowly made her lie on the ground and looked around to check if all windows were closed. His hands shivered as he slowly unwrapped the material from her body. Even though she was his wife, he felt guilty but he shrugged off that thought as right now he needed to do this in order to save her and he is ready for the aftermath consequences even if that would be her hating him.

He unwrapped the cloth from his waist and hovered upon her taking her lips into his. His hands rubbed her waist whereas his legs rubbed her legs.

He looked up and saw her hands slightly moving... he hesitately grabbed her breas* and started pressing and playing with it while his mouth was busy sucking and biting her neck.

Anika's whimpered rang in his ears as he left hickey on her cleavage. He knew she was still innocent and wouldn't be able to take him all inside, so she needed to be ready for it. His fingers slipped inside her core and started rubbing her sensitive bud. He slowly entered his one finger inside her and then other, he fingered her in order to stretch her enough.

He kissed her lips as he pulled her closer. Anika was yet not reacting fully that made him fear.

"I'm sorry..!" He whispered pulling her closer and slowly entered inside her...

"Hmmm....mm......" Anika whimpered slightly as Shivaay started thrusting inside her, Shivaay kissed her forehead and wiped her tears that escaped her eyes. He saw sweat forming around her body which was a good sign of her body temperature coming back to normal.

Anika felt something different, something pleasurable building inside her body but she had no energy to understand what's going on with her body. She could hear Shivaay voice but couldn't depict what he was saying.

Unconsciously Anika wrapped her hands around Shivaay's back as he pushed deep inside her. Shivaay kissed and sucked her neck and breast as he continued humping inside her.

He groaned as he came inside her and saw her cumming. He patted her cheeks trying to wake her up..she slightly opened her eyes but closed it due to tiredness.

Shivaay checked her temperature and it was back to normal, he sighed and slowly come out of her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer and allowed himself to get drown in peaceful sleep.

..                        The End                             ..

I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌

Do read,vote and comment.