Learning what happened, and a bad choice.

Y/N POV
I woke up, and Bea was gone. Probably gone to work. I pick up my cellphone, it may not work like a landline will, but I can still use social media. I open my instant messages, and I see one from Gregg, just sent ten minutes ago.

"Hey hey hey! Stuck at the Ol snalcon, if you feel like it, come and save me from my boredom OwO."

Did he really send me a OwO? Wow, he's definitely not feeling okay. I instant message Mae.

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: Did Gregg send you a OwO this morning?

[Maeday2235]: No? Why?

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: He instant messaged me and put an OwO at the end of it.

[Maeday2235]: oh? He's definitely not feeling okay, that makes him cringe so fucking bad.

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: My thoughts exactly.

[Maeday2235]: Are you going to go see him?

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: Of course, I had some bonding time with Bea, gotta go hang with my guy Gregg!

[Maeday2235]: When did you and Bea hang out?

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: She and I live in the same building, I woke up screaming and she heard me. She ran over and we hung out the rest of the night.

[Maeday2235]: Oh, why did you wake up screaming?

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: Just a bad nightmare, nothing to worry about.

[Maeday2235]: okie, see you around bro.

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: See you duder!

I log off and get dressed. I grab my wallet, lace up my boots, and throw on my pea coat, it was cold out today. I walk into the hall, and lock my door. I look down the hall, and see Bea just leaving. Didn't she work today?

Y/N: Hey Bea!

Bea: Oh, hey Y/N.

Y/N: Isn't the Pickaxe open today?

Bea: You know it's Saturday right?

Y/N: Really? Huh, lost track of the days.

Bea: Yeah.

We talk for a few minutes, then I remember that this "Snalcon" is new, as I've never heard of it.

Y/N: Quick question, what's a Snalcon?

Bea: Snack Falcon, it was put up while you were gone.

Y/N: Oh, I've still got to go to the Food Donkey and get some food.

Bea: Oh, the Food Donkey is gone.

Y/N: What the fuck?! Is there anything that didn't change while I was gone?

Bea: You're still a virgin

Y/N: First off, ouch, second off, you know what I mean.

She laughs

Bea: Sorry you made that too easy, but in all seriousness, we do still get sink holes outside of town.

Y/N: I don't think those will ever go away.

Bea: Yeah. So what're your plans for the day?

Y/N: Gonna go see Gregg at work, and maybe kidnap him after work and go do something stupid.

Bea: Okay have fun.

I walk out of the Apartment, and walk down the road to the supposed Snack Falcon. I find it, and as I walk up to it, Mrs. Lee, Gregg's mom, walks out. I smile at her.