A unknown event, and heading home.

Y/N POV
I'm cuddling with Gregg. I feel happy, well happier then I've been the past two years, that's for damn sure. I thank whatever god is above for allowing me to be this happy. I start to hum a song we sang in combat, we called it "Suck it, North Korea!", or as our German compatriots at our battery called it, "Lutsch es, Nordkorea!" After about twenty minutes of hugging Gregg and humming, Bea and Mae both wake up. Bea looks at us and smiles, saying

Bea: So, I think I know who Y/N likes, right Mae?

Mae: Oh definitely, the two lovebirds!

I see Gregg blush, so I kiss him on the forehead.

Y/N: Yep, and I'm proud of it!

Gregg smiled.

Gregg: Love you bro.

Y/N: Love you too dude.

Bea and Mae just kinda sit there, not knowing what to say. They were probably just trying to be arseholes, but jokes on them, Gregg and I are in a relationship now! Mae doesn't know I'm into dudes, so she just kind of sits there. Bea smiles, and Mae asked.

Mae: Y/N, when did you start liking guys?

Y/N: Oh, I've been into dudes since middle school, but I stayed closeted so I wouldn't get shit for it.

Mae: Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense.

Bea: Didn't you take a girl to junior prom?

Y/N: I was willing to do a lot of shit to hide it, hell I even had sex with that girl that you guys made me play seven minutes in heaven with.

They all looked at me.

Bea: Wow, umm, that's dedication.

Y/N: Yeah, I know.

Gregg: Well dude, you don't have to hide it anymore!

I smile. Of course they accept me, half of them are queer as well. Gregg decides to get up, sadly. He sits down on the chair next to the bed, and I sit up. All of us sat bullshitting. Bea is a socialist, I used to and still don't care, but now I'd prefer if she didn't talk about it around me. She started talking about it, so I tell her.

Y/N: Bea, you know we're friends right?

Bea: Yeah, why?

Y/N: Please, shut the fuck up about Socialism, at least around me.

Everyone looked at me again, kinda surprised. I've never been a confrontational person.

Bea: Uhh, yeah I can, why?

Y/N: I've seen the effects of a Socialist government first hand, and I've suffered at the hands at their soldiers in a Labor camp.

Everyone was stunned, they must've not heard about it.

Gregg: You were in one of their labor camps!? Why didn't you write?

Y/N: one they had strict censorship, and I mean strict. If I had even said that I was feeling less then ok, I'd be executed by a guard. Two, I didn't want you guys to be scared or worried for me.

Mae: Are you dumb or just stupid? We'd have been worried about you, didn't matter if you were in a Korean Labor camp or in a US hospital! We'd have been worried about you either way!

Bea and Gregg both nod, they agreed with her sentiments. I'm now feeling stupid. I look to the group, and frown.

Y/N: Sorry guys.

Gregg: It's okay dude, just make sure to correct that mistake in the future.

Y/N: Trust me, I'm never going back overseas.