The party. (Pt. 1, pre party)

Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to continue this story!

Y/N POV.
I wake up, Gregg still clutching my chest. God, this is amazing. I open my phone, and check my Chatter Box. I had a invitation from another close friend, Cole. Cole was cool, at least to me. He was inviting me to a party that was supposed to be a high school reunion, and I could invite anyone else? Just a gathering in the middle of bum fuck Egypt that you could get wasted at. I think, then tap Gregg's shoulder.

Y/N: Hey Greggie, You up?

Gregg: You know I hate that nickname.

Y/N: It got you up.

Gregg: What time is it?

Y/N: About 7:39 am, why?

Gregg: FUCK I HAVE TO WORK TODAY!!!

He bolted off the bed, hitting me in the crotch jewels.

Y/N: SONUVA BITCH!

Gregg: Shit you good dude?

Y/N: You kicked me in the dick!

Gregg: Sorry bro but I gotta go!

He runs out of the apartment. I look out the window and see him sprint down the sidewalk. I decide to send a chatterbox message, telling everyone about the party.

[the_Incredible_Y/N]: just got a invite to a party in the woods, up in Possum jump. I was told to invite anyone I wanted, so I'm inviting all of you!

Just as I was about to send it, I realized I don't have a car. So I decide to visit Bea at the pickaxe and ask if she could drive us. Wait, shit, Gregg still had my coat on, Damn it. Guess I'm in for a cold walk. I get up and walk out to the kitchen for some breakfast. I prepare a ham and cheese omelette, not my best work, but better then what I had in the army. After I finish, I walk downstairs, and outside into the crisp morning air. A bit nippy, but other than that, it's actually a beautiful morning. I walk down to the Pickaxe, which was a door or two down. I walk in, seeing Bea, and Jeremy Warton, better known by us as Germ Warfare. He is, interesting, to say the least.

Y/N: Hey Bea!

Bea: Hey Y/N, what's up?

Y/N: Did you hear about the party at Possum Jump tonight?

Bea: no?

Y/N: I got an invitation, and was told I can invite others, I wanted to know if you'd be willing to drive Gregg, Mae and I tonight?

Bea: Sure, I guess.

Y/N: You good Bea? You sound really depressed.

Bea: Just going to be a rough day is all, but I shouldn't be troubling you with my issues

Y/N: You seem stressed and frustrated a lot, are you sure you're good?

Bea: I'm,  I just want to vent honestly, but I'm at work, professionalism and all that.

Y/N: Well, you're always welcome to vent to me after work.

Bea: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes, very much sure. You're my friend, friends look after each other.

Bea: Okay, if you insist.

Y/N: Saturday?

Bea: Sure, I'd like that.

Y/N: Good, I'll order a pizza or two from Pastabilities and we can spend the day talking.

Bea: Sounds great, thanks man.

Y/N: No problem.

Bea: Well, this party tonight, what's it about?

Y/N: A get together for high schoolers to catch back up.