Hospital Confession

Y/N POV
My heart skips a beat when Gregg asks if he can lay down with me. Of course I say yes, well signal it actually, but you get the idea. When he gets in a comfy position, he hugs me, tightly, and also moves my arm to wrap around him. I can hear Mae and Bea snickering in the corner, but I don't care, besides I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. I frown mentally, I can't hug Gregg properly when I'm like this. What in the world was I thinking? I hear Gregg start lightly snoring. This little fucker, being so damn cute. I try to "sleep" but I'm still in a coma, whether medically induced or not, I'm basically already asleep, so I'm probably going to wake up properly tomorrow. I love him, so much, will he be able to forgive me?

Timeskip to next day, Still Y/N POV.

I wake up, my eyes opening, seeing a hospital room ceiling. I feel Gregg still tightly gripping my waist. I can finally move my arms, so I wrap my arms around Gregg, waking him up. He looks up at me and smiles.

Gregg: Good to see you alive.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm not sure what came over me, I wasn't thinking.

Gregg: Just tell me next time you start freaking out, I'm your friend, and maybe something more one day."

That last part was a whisper, but I heard it completely. I pretended not to hear it however, and managed to keep my blush down.

Y/N: Did you say something?

He blushes.

Gregg: N-no!

Y/N: Okay!

Gregg talks again.

Gregg: You got any special girls in your life?

Y/N: Nah, I'm not into girls.

He looks at me, his eyes widen like a kid's does when they get a present, or they're told that they're going to Disneyland.

Gregg: W-w-well, any special guys in your life?

I decide to toy with him.

Y/N: Yeah, there's a guy I like.

Gregg: O-oh? Who is it?

Y/N: You might know him, I've known him for a while now.

Gregg: Can you describe him?

Y/N: He's a little shorter then I am, beautiful dark blue eyes, he's a fox, and has bright orange fur.

Gregg's eyes go wider, his tail starts wagging.

Gregg: What's he act like?

Y/N: He's the goofiest most energetic guy I've ever met, with a heart big enough to match.

Gregg's tail starts to go to into hyperdrive, I'm surprised his butt isn't moving with it.

Gregg: This is weird, but what kind of outfit does he wear?

Y/N: A leather jacket, grey turtleneck, blue jeans, and black boots.

Suddenly, before I know it, there's a set of lips connected to mine. I mentally blank for a few seconds, then Gregg breaks it off, and snuggles into my chest.

Gregg: I think I know who you like now.

Y/N: Would you like to hazard a guess?

Gregg: M-me?

Y/N: I don't like you.

His ears droop.

Gregg: oh, ok-

I cut him off with a kiss.

Y/N: I don't just like you Gregg, I love you.

Gregg's face goes from sad and mopey, to happy and excited.

Gregg: Really?

Y/N: Yes Gregg, really, I have for the longest time, but I didn't want to ruin what you had with Angus, you two were so happy together.

Gregg smiles, and nuzzles into my chest.

Gregg: well Y/N, I've been confused for the last month. Confused about my emotions, my feelings, and most of all, if I could love again. That was, until you came back a few days ago. I feel, happy, safe, and more then anything, loved around you. Like I matter. I can say with full confidence, that I love you, Y/N. Instead of calling you my best friend, I want to call you my boyfriend. Tell me, can I do that?

Y/N: Of course Greggory, it'd be my honor to be your boyfriend.

Gregg and I are wrapped up in each other's arms. We cuddled up, my arms rubbing his back. I noticed the texture is different from both leather and the cotton of his turtleneck, it's wool. I take a second glance, and see he's wearing my pea coat. I smile.

Y/N: I love you Greggory Lee.

Gregg: I love you too, Y/N.

Chapter End