Chapter 5: The Aramoganist

Just as I thought that the kraken would be the only trouble we faced the boat started shaking violently. I ran upstairs once again and nobody else knew what was going on. Not even shadow. I suddenly saw humongous human shaped figure rise from the sea, it was all black and sort of foggy, speaking of foggy a big cloud of fog quickly came down on us as the figure rose higher and higher. Everyone was silent, and we couldn't see anything.

Shadow looked terrified. I've never seen him this scared before. "ITS A ARAMOGANIST" yelled Shadow. "A ARAWHAT?" Added Frankie, "A ARA-"
He was suddenly cut off by a huge pitch black foggy hand that smashed into the middle of the boat, *BAM* it couldn't hurt you. You went right through its hand, even though it made a huge noise. The boat started shaking, more, and more until suddenly, the hand that was once placed in the middle of our boat turned into waves crashing over and in the boat. Wherever you went a huge wave followed close behind. The only ones who could swim were Frankie, Kiss, Shadow, and me. There were people who drifted of into the sea, and some people drowned. It was only us four left. I was struggling to stay up and had no idea how everyone was doing. I just knew they were alive because I could hear them. "SHADOW WHAT DO WE DO" yelled Frankie "BALIKISS START DRIVING GO, GO!" "WHAT I CANT DRIVE THE BOAT DURING THIS I WOULD DROWN!" "YES YOU CAN TRUST ME, ONCE THE BOAT STARTS MOVING THE WATER WILL GO DOWN" "IF I DIE THIS IS ON YOU" I swam closer to kiss, or as close as I could manage to get. I saw her swim down into the water. I was starting to get super concerned so I swam down into the water held my breath for as long as I could, and swam to the wheel. "EMERALD STOP" shadow stated from a distance. But I wasn't stopping, the water kept going up and up. If either me or Balikiss where to give up right now, we wouldn't make it up in time, I finally made it over to Balikiss. She was struggling to get the boat started, and I could see she was running out of breath. I started quickly helping her and we managed to get the boat going, all the water disappeared and so did the ara- "whatever" Shadow said. But one thing was for sure. 12 people had died. We were a crew that made up of 16 people. Me Balikiss Frankie and Shadow being the only ones who just survived that makes 12 who died. I wanted to break down and cry. But I couldn't. We had to keep going, there is no way we are not going to make it to land. We will make it.

We were all soaking wet. We just stood there in silence for about 5 minutes. Kiss was trying her best to get as far away from that area as possible. She stopped, and I think we all just took some time to breath. Everything was silent until.