CHAPTER THREE ( i ) || draft

I still do not know my name
- Xav -

_______________________________________

CHAPTER THREE PART ONE

Three whole hours I couldn't stop but be amused by the whole mansion. What's new is we eat dinner around five not during six in the evening like I regularly eat every day.

Yet when Ginny showed me my room she left saying she's needed somewhere.

Partying was one of the answers I thought she would ditch me, but I would also think if it is a boy.

On the other hand Mrs Lucerne is busy and while she was not available to attend my needs a maid kept checking up on me for the past two hours which felt a bit annoying, but then what can I do when this place gives me strict orders for not making the same mistakes or I'm just overthinking the whole situation.

"Mrs Lucerne it's pass eight o'clock and I missed one session that were available this afternoon with Dr Evans."

She sat in the dinning room alone with her laptop a few papers piled around the desk. She turns her head getting up quickly , her mind seems to be all over the place while her hands scan through some papers before talking to me.

"Oh I'm sorry dear! I must have forgotten! Let me call Governor to take you there sweetheart." Her English accent was rich different from Ginny's and Mr Lucerne modern speaking it was richer and elegant quite petite.

"Oh it's cool it's not a big deal- I mean thry is time..." she held my hand stopping me from speaking further , she squeezed my hand smiling warmly towards me I even felt the slightest warm though her smile

"We are family dear and you will always be my daughter within my eyes"

I smiled back remotely nodding my head with response. I asked if I could wait outside as she agrees, I walked away slowly making my way to the front door.

The first thing I felt was the cold wind hitting my skin, hugging my jersey tight around me walking down the stairs to wait for the driver.

The first thing that comes into my head was that inked guy driving earlier today made Ginny roll her eyes which questioned me, but I didn't take it too much to mind. To say I wasn't in the mood for everything just more sick and tired of my own life still have a hard time to digest I'm still sober. I don't know what to say because I feel nake
d.

I was once violated and I'll never be the same person. Being raped and abused isn't a story ,my whole body and posture vanished it's poetic rhythm but only the feeling of being disoriented and disgusting clouds my thoughts.