CHAPTER FIVE ( i ) || draft

I always knew you were too damn selfish
-Oli-

I always knew you were too damn selfish -Oli-

_______________________________________

CHAPTER FIVE PART ONE

In class I made it a mission to never pay attention to Xavier even when he would whisper to my ear countless times, even the pet name annoys to oblivion.

First period ends with a bell interrupting the professor. I couldn't help but smile the bitterness of never seeing the delinquent again. I finally can get away and not talk to him hopefully never see him through out the day, because the last thing I need is getting the wrong attention.

It isn't that I want to be alone just hoping to live my life in peace without narcissistic privileged kids hoarding all over me when my own  life is suffocating and I haven't found a way to stay afloat.

I'm still swimming to get even a taste of oxygen which I have never gotten to this day hoping it might come sooner than later.

"What's your next class ?" Xavier asks, he brings me back to my senses looking up at him a he stood up staring down on me. The tonic ocean eyes spin a hole through me as every sensation on my body reacted to a sudden chill "Uh-uhhm English … English Literature." I stutter, his face still stands motionless not saying a single word.

He narrows his eyebrows to the bridge dividing them and his bottom cherry lip pouts, "Does this English class of yours have a name or were you trying to get lost in a school you never went to until to this very day?" He questions.

"Well no it doesn't have a name and to answer your question I'm pretty sure I can handle myself." I bluntly smiled packing my own book and textbook.

"Right?" He darkly chuckles shaking his head. I bite my tongue stopping myself for saying something further because I wasn't even looking for an argument at this early time of the day.

I got up on my feet pushing the chair to the desk ready to leave until someone grabbed my wrist moments after letting go of the chair. I knew well it was Xavier seeing the ink print on his hand shower my eyes only to make a mistake to look up to his eyes to see a deceiving smirk was placed on his lips as his eyes never shine out of excitement.

"Come on, walk with me Brownie." He commands, I open my mouth to say something but no word come out just when I find myself lost again in his eyes. I only release he took this as a word of saying yes when he  drags me outside of class to a flood of uniform students that are talking endlessly loud.

"Can you please let go of my hand then." I said, I pull and pull out from his grip when he tightens  his hold even more feeling my wrist ache. He looks at me , arched his eyebrow questioning to what seems I tried to get out of his hold.