CHAPTER NINE ( i ) || draft

Tell me who is the monster
-Oli-

___________________________________________

A/N : this chapter is mixed up with multiple answers to questions of what happened earlier this chapter. If you skip this part of the chapter they is a high possibility of getting lost with the plot of the story and better understanding of the characters.

*NOTE: it's a one on one session not group*

CHAPTER NINE PART ONE

|| third perspective ||

Mr Giovanni sit down on one of a chair placed on the opposite direction of another chair where a student sits nervously. They was a space between them, yet the whole place felt claustrophobic as the kid breathes in and out feeling the attached object on him.

Mr Giovanni looks behind the kid clearing his throat after his assistant nods his head to start the procedure.

"Let us begin." He spoke softly

Three words spoke so innocently made everything seem eerie when it came to them. Everyone on the other side felt comfortable as their worry excel above the chart.

This was the moment that lies can not be protected anymore, another misinterpreted corrupt sequence that went on for generations to say that legacies lay within some victims can unleash something beyond than a normal explanation with hidden truths.

Question #1: have you done drugs or abuse drinking alcohol

"Yes"

"Uh yeah."

"It's positive I did."

"Are you serious?" ,The tall broad brunette chuckles before speaking again, "Yeah of course."

The most common answer for everybody positive after all this were they're are named as addicts most common known as the weak, but this also opens to the reason a true question that's easily heard ,but never properly answered.

Question #2 : Why?

45 percent were rational answers not exploiting or traumatic experience when it's all for fun, but the rest we get a proper introduction to why they did it or maybe the cause of what they might have done.

But only six did not know why or maybe they haven't got the proper answer to why they did it or maybe they're hiding the honest truth to why they did it.

"I don't know "

"I'm not sure "

"It's... complicated "

"Tough question "

"I don't fucking know "

"Uh... I don't know."