CHAPTER EIGHT ( i ) || draft

If you say I'm a slut then why are you sleeping around
-Harl-

A/N: to new readers and some old readers this is another character introduced within this book.

She will also be one of the main characters along with Oliver. I wanted to follow up on three different sides of the book not just one person and their problems.

Just wanted to say this before leaving out more confusion moving forward within this book.

// SONG: mirrored heart by FKA Twigs //

_____________________________________________

CHAPTER EIGHT PART ONE

Harley Raaine : PART I

What does it feel to be back to a place that once felt like home turned out to be Hel. I'm staring at the mirror looking at myself seeing all that glorified look was diminished and dissolved. I was finally me again and no more someone oddly I felt good about it.

I breathed out washing my hands quickly before drying them. I heard the bell ring and I made my way out to the busy hallway. I kept checking my phone knowing well Charlie is supposed to text me. At first just hearing his back here in Manhattan made me smile, but then it slowly vanishes remembering freshman year.

What happened was awful and I tried to reach out only for him to vanish in thin air. I know Oliver hasn't changed his numbers especially when he hates starting all over meant a process. What frustrating is he isn't returning my calls and the fact Rosewood society slammed me into the swamps below first class society where rejects are slaved after getting a second chance isn't doing me justice.

"I wouldn't recall an amateur slut slurs back where it came from." Yada clicked his tongue the moment we breached eyes contact, his words didn't sting like Clint's eyes the moment I entered the class.

I couldn't help ,but hug my waist ignoring his amber eyes. It's odd I once saw love in them as if something was warm and caring a feeling I couldn't live without thinking maybe I really did find my perfect match. To say I deceived myself with lies delirious when the first time he ...

I shake my head trying to not remember, it disgusts me that my heart betrayed my mind forgetting all the injuries I endured just to please him and my fetish mind to think he even loved me. They is a limit when it comes to pain in love which only implies to sexual pleasure nothing more and above.

My nostril snarls looking away my eyes met the empty teacher's desk in front near the wall window to the other side , "Yada I have no time for your selfless retorted ass of a plain sack who doesn't have balls." I said, half of the class snickers as the attention intensifies with eyes coming from the whole class, but the smug on his face was vicious as he clenched his fist nodding repeatedly

"Talk about bitch who moaned my name ." He smirked. I rolled my eyes in response, but one of Clint's friend's hissed and made comment but the fact everybody knew the conflict highlights a certain drama to be unleashed.

It's weird when you gossip about someone else you're thrilled what's to happen next or how they acted. Fact that you even picks sides, because in the end you aren't in the spotlight.

But once you are you taste the difference between feeding on someone's insecurities to being judged and accused to a twisted truth.