E S T E D Í A

It's easy to make those mistakes but hard to forget about the past
-Mel-

It's easy to make those  mistakes but hard to forget about the past  -Mel-

________________________________________

|| CHAPTER TEN PART TWO ||

Life is brutal

And maybe consequences are made for a reason because without them the world would be freaky and unrequited.

"Have you heard that Harley is back? Gwen told me she's been back like two months ago." Someone speaks, I look through the door to see three girls pampering themselves with makeup on their faces.

One in the middle with braided hair had a smirk plastered on her glossy brown lips. The slightest sign of showing her sympathy wasn't so sincere as she hears the words coming the other girl beside her.

"Clint doesn't deserve such drama in his life, but I did warn him she was spoilt food." She says

"Oh my! Did you just see how fucking of a whore Oliver looks like, because clearly he forgot selling his body won't make him rich." Another girl spoke and her hair was wavy. Her lips were glossy when she chuckles removing a smudge of lipgloss on the corner of her upper lip.

"Maggie that's old news like everybody knows his for the streets... what we need to know right now is that attention seeking whore called Melody." The girl that I couldn't see on the other side speaks.

I couldn't help to roll my eyes just hearing my name this time, "Naomi move on, Xavier has standards and I'm sure he prefers black women, I mean Ramona was week and you were basically a night." The braided girl says.

"Shut the fuck up Elaine! We know you're fucking Yada and don't pull that bullshit you love him." She exclaims,I flushed the toilet for my own escape of laughter.

I couldn't feel bad for both of these girls when the other was no different from them it's so stupid and the same time I'm guilty.

Gossip is what feeds us all because that's what we live for to know what happen in other people's lives.

It's quite charming to see their future would be basically toys to games that never end.

They were all quiet just when I bit my bottom lip walking out from the door, I walk up to the far end of the basin to wash of my hands.

The water felt good when it was cold just like how situations like these when people talk behind your back, "You know I don't get this ordeal of talking behind people's back because that's just you being a coward." I said, I turn from looking at my hands to glance at them.

I thought I'll see pity, but then my expectations weren't correct when they only stare at my with the smug on their faces.

Which isn't so surprising, I mean they are wannabe mean girls and still they don't have the backbone for that shit.