CHAPTER THREE ( ii ) || draft

The hardest thing is that you're not addicted to me
- Oli -

The hardest thing is that you're not addicted to me - Oli -

_______________________________________

CHAPTER THREE PART TWO

"Rise and shine bitch!"

Awaken by the bright light I couldn't help myself, but cover the sheets over my head which didn't stop Ginny from doing the unspeakable.

I felt a huge weight bounce on my body forcefully bringing me back to life ,because the bitch is damn heavy.

"Fine I'm awake! Just please get the fuck off !" I grunt  kicking her butt with one leg that wasn't pinned under her fat body. "Ouch! you know that fucking hurts." She whines

The moment she got off of me I flipped her off earning me a pillow thrown at me before I drag my miserable ass to a luxurious bathroom.

And cleaning my toxic scent with hygienic chemicals was harder when your body is exhausted.

With a five minutes shower when Ginny knocks on my door unexpectedly telling me the time I woke up wasn't the ungodly hour of a school morning so being late wasn't in the memo when we only got thirty minutes to get ready.

"Dang! That was  fast" Ginny whistle , she sat on the small drawer near my closet room when I had the electronic hairdryer in hand towel still wrapped around me. "Like I had a choice."

"Well I'm sorry my alarm was on silent." She rolls her eyes playing with her hair. But what caught my eye was something unforgivable:

UNIFORM.

A foreign language to my tongue and not only that I hate it ,but I have one and I have to wear it.

And pants aren't so mandatory for females

It's goodbye beautiful precious loving sweet soft sweatpants and comfortable shorts. I'll miss you!

"It's my funeral today, isn't?" I look at myself in the mirror wearing a white clean button up short sleeved shirt with the  the school's colour code jersey in my hand *mainly black and two thick maroon stripes around the neck dark.*

The skirt was a scotch with  a mixture of black, maroon and dark red palate . I also wore the schools chosen colour coded black socks and finally I was done.

Well precisely

"I feel naked." to my luck tracksuit jerseys were allowed and wearing  large one is kinda warm from the insides.