fifteen

If imitation is the highest form of flattery, why is plagiarism illegal?

It's the morning of the wedding. Luis had to go out to do some groomsman duties before this afternoon, but he said he'd be back before it was time to leave.

I'm so nervous. I'm literally gonna meet Luis' entire family. What the fuck bro.

I still haven't got to see Layton either. She's staying on the same floor as us, but we got back so late last night we couldn't wake her. Then she left early this morning like Luis for her bridesmaid duties.

I part my hair in the middle and slick it back into a low ponytail. My makeup is very simple, but i'm in love with my dress.

 My makeup is very simple, but i'm in love with my dress

[Dress inspo]

I stand in front of the full body length mirror, slipping the dress onto my body. It's so beautiful.

Reaching back, i remember i can't do up the zip on my own. Aadhya did it up for me when i tried it on in the store.

I groan, trying to approach it at a different angle.

"Let me do it."

I almost jump out of my skin as Luis appears behind me in the mirror. I didn't even hear him come in.

He steps forward, taking the zip. His hands brush against my bare skin and i shiver. He smirks at me in the mirror as he slowly zips it up to the top.

I watch as his eyes move down my body in the reflection. He wraps one arm around my waist, the other resting on my bare thigh. I lean back on him and he brings his mouth down to my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful Devyn." he breathes on my skin.

"You look pretty good yourself." i falter, trying to regulate my breathing.

He actually looks amazing. He's wearing this all black suit, black shirt, a silk black tie and black dress shoes. His hair is messy as usual, but it's the most attractive thing in the world.

"God, you do things to me, Dev." he makes eye contact with me in the mirror as he brushes his lips against my neck.

"Luis." i say, breathlessly.

"I love it when you say my name like that." he says, his voice low.

"We shouldn't be..." my eyes flutter shut as he brings his hand from my waist up to my throat.

"We shouldn't what Devyn?" he looks at me in the reflection.

"We shouldn't-"