Whaf if Ayanokouji dont hold back 2

This is the second of what Ayanokouji dont hold back.

All of class D except for who know the s system, use there points buying some expensive and not helpful thing.

Well my expectation will be correct, they will be suffer at start of May.

Aftet I conversation to Horikita.

"Everyone, can you guys listen to me for a bit?"

A student who the air of a young man raise his hand and spoke.

His hair is not dyed and looked like an honor student. he didn't look like delinquent either.

"starting from today, we will be the same class for the next three years. so, it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends. we still have time until the entrance ceremony, what do you think?"

Oh...he said something amazing. A majority of the students couldn't find words to say.

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other names, let alone anything about each other"

Yosuke: "My name is Hirata Yosuke. because I was often called by my first name, Yosuke, in middle, feel free to use my first name. I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you!"

Hirata had effortlessly introduced himself to the class.

He seemed exceptionally brave. And he'd talked about his love for soccer, too! His level of popularity must've increased two, no, maybe four times. Why, the girl seated next to Hirata had hearts in her eyes! If someone like Hirata became our class's linchpin, I wondered if he'd keep everyone honest and motivated until graduation.

Someone like him would probably end up dating the cutest girl in class.

That was how these things typically went.

Yosuke: "Well then, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, starting from the front. Is that okay?"

Although the girl at the head of the class looked a little bewildered, she
quickly made up her mind and stood. Or rather, she'd been pressured, in response to Hirata's words.

Ko-Ko; "M-my name is...Inogashira Ko-Ko..."

The girl, last name Inogashira, seemed to freeze during her
introduction.

Was she drawing a blank, or had she not considered what she was going to say beforehand? As her words halted, she paled.

It was rare to see someone get so incredibly nervous.

"Do your best!"

"Don't panic! It's okay!"

Kind words poured out of our classmates. But it seemed to have the opposite effect on the girl; the words stuck in the back of her throat.

The silence continued for five seconds. Ten seconds. You could've cut the tension with a knife. Some of the girls started giggling.

Inogashira was paralyzed
with fear. She couldn't move a muscle.

Another girl spoke up.

"It's okay to go slowly. Don't rush."
Although it might seem kind, saying, "Do your best!" and, "It's okay!"
it actually conveys a completely different meaning.

To someone who is extremely nervous, "Do your best!" and, "It's okay!" can actually seem forceful, as if indicating she needs to match her classmates. On the other
hand, saying, "Just take things slowly. Don't rush," allows her to take things at her own pace.
After that, the girl calmed down and regained her composure. She took
a few small breaths and tried again.