heres some question and answer. The Walls of anime.

Here is my question that I am also the one who answers.

1.) Is our Hideo Sotomura also known as "Professor was able to break the 4th wall?

The answer is no. He can't break the fourth wall, he only breaks the  2nd wall and the 3rd wall.

The reason why he was not breaking the 4th wall is that he only said that they are living in manga and anime and know the MC, when becoming breaking the fourth wall means that you know that audience watching and some character directly talks to the audience in the real world.

2. Then if Sotomura can't break the fourth wall, who is the one who can break it?

The answer was Our MC Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

The meaning of Breaking the fourth wall is some characters in some fiction that know that their only watched by the audience on real dimension and that person can also directly talk to them.

You know why I said that Ayanokouji break the fourth wall, well when you read the volume 1 prologue or Equality, or like this " Hey you, the one who reading this book" you will realize that Ayanokouji break the fourth wall and talking to a person in real dimension who reason a book and that book was Classroom of the Elites.

Many fanfic reactions have been mistaken for this.

They think that Ayanokouji talking to the character reacts to him, and the truth is that Ayanokouji talking to a person in real dimension who reading a book that Ayanokouji came from or LN book of Classroom of the elites.

So that's means, Ayanokouji was the one who break the fourth wall.

3) This is the last question. Is Karuizawa Kei can break the 3rd Wall?

Actually, she almost breaks it.

The meaning of breaking a third wall is, the character finds out that they living in a manga, anime, light novel, etc.

And if you read Volume 7.5, Karuizawa and Ayanokouji walking together outside and Karuizawa said “I mean, if
we were in a manga or something like Light Novel, I’d say you were, like, some secret agent raised in an intense facility since early childhood. I am dunno. I can’t really think of anything else.” see she almost break It when she said "living in manga or something like Light novel" but, she said there was a word " if" that's mean that she is not sure that they are living in a manga or LN so, she only almost break the 3rd wall.

So this is my question that I am also one who answers.