COTE season 2

I don't want that season 2 of COTE to replace Karuizawa with Horikita.

Is better to add some dialogue rather than replacing a character.

For example, if they animated the volume 4.5

Before the pool scene in Ayanokouji's room.

Ayanokouji POV

“Now then, I’d like to hold a strategy meeting regarding Operation Delta.” Ike, from Class D, knelt on the floor.

He used his clenched fist to wipe the sweat that began to trickle down his forehead.

“I’d lay my life on the line
for Operation Delta. Haruki, how about you?”

“I feel the same as you, Kanji. If this operation is a success then the last day we go to the pool, I won’t even mind dying!” Yamauchi shouted.

"What is operating delta?" I ask.

"It was an operation on capturing girl make the body"

Again, are these three idiots still don't learn the reason yet, even they failed on their last attempt before the island exam.

Sudou, who’d silently observed so far, chimed in.

“Honestly, I’m against it because I know that it will fail again. I’ll decide after I hear you out.”

"Don't worry, Ken. It's different from the last day, I'm sure we'll be successful in this operation" said Ike.

"Kanji is right" oh really? Don't forget that I still existed.

I will sabotage your plan again.

“So then, Ayanokouji, do you want to join again, right?”

“Is it okay if I turn on the air conditioner?” I asked.

No good would come of the room reeking of sweat.

“Sure. It’s hot.”

They’d denied my first request to switch it on—something about
“setting the mood”—but since we were meeting in my room, I’d had enough.

“Why is it always, always my room?”

“Didn’t I tell you before? It’s because you have the neatest, cleanest place. Other people’s rooms have tissues and shed hair and junk everywhere, and they’re dirty. There ain’t even enough room to put a foot down in Yamauchi’s place.”

“Sudou, your room’s the same, right? I mean, you got clothes and underwear and stuff all over.”

I wished they’d think about tidying up, rather than comparing their levels of filthiness.

“You know, no matter how much time passes, this room still doesn’t feel lived in. Nothing’s changed since enrollment, know? How about, when you get some points, you go out and buy something?”

“The next thing you buy should be carpet, dude. Carpet. My ass hurts,” said Sudou, sitting on the floor.

He’d made similar statements in the past.

“I can’t just go out and spend precious points.”

For some reason, Sudou kept hounding me. “We got points for the island test, thanks to Suzune. Someone as useless as you shouldn’t hoard points,” he shot back.

“That’s true. Actually, with Horikita on our side, it’s just a
matter of time until we get up to Class C’s point total, right?”

Things had changed since our hopeless situation back in May. Now, with a fresh new surge of points, we were closing the gap between ourselves and the
upper-level classes.