What if: Ayanokouji's daughter from future go to present/ past time

Kiyotaka: "what do you mean,your my daughter?"

??: "Just I say that Im from the future"

Kiyotaka: "how is that possible?"

??: "ahh mouu! Mom is right, you are so modest and so stupid it come to love, even here"

Kiyotaka: "wait, you way of talking and the "ahh moou" word, masaka, you are_"
__________________________________

1 day ago.

Chairman Sakayanagi decide to change one of the rule.

He change the no one who should transfer to transfer is available.

This post was send to internet and many student decide to transfer in this school.

There are 45 people who start to transfer now.

Meanwhile in class D.

Miyamoto: "so its true that we have a transfer classmate?"

Hondou: "yep, is true"

Miyamoto: "I hope our new classmate was a girl, right guys?!"

The defect nodded, and agree to their new leader since Ike was quit because of having a girlfriend.

Girl: "This boy is so disgust"

Another girl: "I gree to you bestie"

Another other girl: 'I hope it was a boy'

Kei: 'I hope is not boy'

While the class D do as they want, the demo_ I mean a teacher Chiyabashira arrive at the classroom.

Good morning class, I know you know you have a new classmate "

Miyamoto: "Is it a girl?"

Chiyabashira: "yes, she's a girl"

And all the boys were celebrating because their new classmate was a girl.

Chiyabashira: "okay you can come in" she said while looking at the woman at the door.

The woman entered and all the students looked at her.

And she introduced herself.

Keila: hello everyone, my name is Keila Ayanokouji, and Im the new transfer here. so please to meet you "

"Ayanokouji?" everyone thought then they look at me.

Sudou: "hey, Ayanokouji"

Kiyotaka/Keila: "Huh?" me and Keila was response in Sudou, because we dont know which one of us he calling for.

Sudou: "I calling Kiyotaka Ayanokouji"

Ah so he calling me.

Kiyotaka: "what is it?"

Sudou: "are you two related? because you have a same surname"

Well that's expected, but I must answer him.

Kiyotaka: "well I_"

before I continue, Keila interrupt.

Keila: "he is my cousin, right Kiyotaka oni-chan?"

Kiyotaka: "yeah right, she is my cousin" I try to lied as I can without suspicious.

Sudou: "oh, understandable, have a nice day"

And he sit on his chair.

Many people was looking at me and the new transfer that have same surname as me.

Time Skip.

After the Homeroom, The extremely Tilf Hoshinomiya Chie was arrive on our class to teach a female reproductive system and male reproductive system.

Chie: "hello class, do you know what our lesson today?~" she ask in teasing manner.

Everyone: "no" they said it since I was the only here who know about it.

Chie: "okay the topic for today was reproductive system of men and female"

Pervert boys: "yes!!!"

Girl: "pervert"

Thirst girls: "yeah!"

Chie: "okay, so I need to a two guy here, which one of you want to volunteer~?" she said in teasing manner.

All pervert boys and thirst girl raised their hands.

Chie: "hmm~ oh I forgot that you have a new transfer here, what are you name~" she ask while she look at Keila.

Keila: "hello, my name is Keila Ayanokouji, nice to meet you Chie-sensei"

Chie: "Oh so you are related to Ayanokouji-kun?~"

Keila: "yes, he is my fa_ I mean my cousin"

Wait, did she gonna say father?

Chie: "so Kiyotaka Ayanokouji-kun, are you are a cousin of this girl?~"

Totally I dont know that girl, but Im gonna pretend that she is my cousin.

Kiyotaka: "well she is my cousin, nothing more nothing less" very good at me.

Chie: "so you two are cousin huh~ well Kiyotaka-kun you are the volunteer now~" why is she calling me by my first name?

Chie:"well we have a boy, so which of the girls here you want to choose?" she asking my cousin that I dont know.

Keila: "well I choose Karuizawa Kei"

Chie: "okay Karuizawa-chan come here now"

Kei: "wait!!! why me?!" it look like  Kei doesn't want to join.

I also don't want to join it because I know something will make Hoshinomiya-sensei bad.

Especially the topic today is about the reproductive system, and I know this is the topic he wants to teach.

No, the truth is that she seems to want to me to become her lobotomy.

Chie: "well look like Karuizawa-chan dont want to join well_"

Ike: "sensei, what the volunteers gonna do?"

Chie: "well my laptop was in maintenance so Im not using it now and I want the two volunteers will role playing of how baby create in reproductive system"

I knew it, this is my worst day.

Why me.

All girls blushed.

And Horikita well she's looking to the window.

Ike: "ahh, I lucky that I dont join" Ike you have a development.

Chie: "well it seem that Karuizawa-chan dont want to join so I will become the volunteer"

Chie: "well its show time!" what's are you meaning its show time?!!

Chie: "😙😙😙_"

Kei realize that sensei will gonna do something as she stop Hoshinomiya before kissing me.

Karuizawa: "well I want to volunteer"

Chie: "oh~ I thought you dont want to volunteer"

Kei: "yes" hey Kei we are still a high school and the sex was prohibited in this school.

Chie: "well start now_"

*bell ring*

Chie: "ahh its already over, okay class this topic will be continue tomorrow"

Luckily the bell save me.

But I need to go to Keila and ask who is she really is.

End.

Author note

Well Im sorry for late update because Im busy in my other wrote so sorry.