Ayanokouji when he play piano

As The Ayanokouji group are shopping in the Keyaki mall, Haruka ask us of what is our hobbies.

Haruka: "hey guys what hobbies are you doing?" she said.

"I always faint and become windy when I talk to Kiyotaka-kun. what kind of Hobby is that, Airi?

"That's a good hobby." said Haruka. "I want to be Kiyotaka's chad brother" said Akito. oh Akito your so sweet to me.

"Haruka:" interesting "

"I want to study every day" normal hobby, Keisei.

"tch, boring" Haruka said.

"Wait, how did that get boring?" Keisei asked Haruka.

"because that's normal, and there are a lot of people doing that hobby"
Haruka replied to him.

"Well I will always watch over Kiyopon" said Haruka. Hey, I'm not a baby, but it's okay with you.

"you're next Kiyopon" Haruka said to me.

"My hobby is to do calligraphy, drink tea and play the piano" was my answer to her. I think my hobby is also boring because it's normal for a person like Keisei's hobbies.

"Your hobby is so good, Kiyopon! You do calligraphy, you also drink tea and you also play the piano! That's not an interest yet?" Haruka said and she even asked my group.

"Very interesting" Akito replied.

"yes, Haruka-chan" Airi replied.

"Wait, why are you interested in his hobby, eh, that's also normal, eh?" Keisei asked, he didn't think that Haruka wanted my hobby.

"well, he's Kiyopon, whatever his hobbie and even its normal, we're interested, right guys?"

"yes" replied Airi and Akito.

"I still don't understand" Keisei said.

"Do you have a problem with Kiyopon's hobby?" said Haruka as she showed her dark aura to Keisei.

"No" Keisei replied.

"good" said Haruka

"wait you said that you playing piano?" Akito ask me.

"yes" I answer him.

"but, I never you see you playing piano, Kiyotaka" said Akito.

"m-me too, Kiyotaka-kun" said Airi.

"me, as well" said Keisei.

"well, can you show us of how you play a piano, Kiyopon?" ask Haruka.

"yes Kiyotaka, I want to see you playing a piano" said Akito.

"me too, K-Kiyotaka-kun" said Airi.

"me as well, I want to see you plying a piano, Kiyotaka" said Keisei.

"Sorry but I cant because my keyboard in my room was broke because of soft drink that felt in key board  that make malfunction" I said with a lied truth.

"oh, that is it?" said Haruka with disappointing face.

Well this is okay to me, since it was Haruka who always believing in me_

"announcement, there is a piano in the center of the mall, you can play ot of you want to" A voice from the speaker calling all people include us.

Wait a minute that is that speaker said?

"Take a look, Kiyopon. there is a piano on the first floor of the mall "said Haruka.

"I know Haruka" I reply to her.