What if Ayanokouji's dont hold back 5

Sudou get five score in the game and Ayanokouji get 0 score in the game.

Before start the game, Ayanokouji greet Sudou.

"congratulation, Sudou. you have a five score now" Ayanokouji said.
(The camera was focus on front of Ayanokouji)

"Thanks man" said Sudou.
(The camera was focus on front of Sudou)

"but now, your chance of winning are 0%, you never ever get the score for now on" said Ayanokouji that make Sudou and other shock.
(The camera was focus on front of Ayanokouji then it was focus on front of Sudou when Sudou react to what Ayanokouji's said)

"what do you mean, Ayanokouji? how Im not gonna win this fight? my score are five now and you have got 0 score" said Sudou.
(The camera was focus on front of Sudou)

"you right, I have a 0 points, but I can change the style of this game, I mean is my turn now and you will never ever score again" said Ayanokouji.
(The camera was on right side and focusing on right side and close up of Ayanokouji, the camera was left diagonal-horizontal and focus on close-up face of Sudou's left diagonal-horizontal when Sudou's heard the word "but" from Ayanokouji, and it was now focusing on diagonal horizontal right side of Ayanokouji when Ayanokouji start to said "I" and focus on right side of Ayanokouji diagonal-horizontal)

'I dont know about this, but there was something change in Ayanokouji-kun. he have an scary aura and if normal people cant stand on him' thought Matsushita.

And now is Ayanokouji's turn.

Ayanokouji was in the middle outside lane of of three point line and Sudou was in the inside 1 meter away from Ayanokouji holding the ball.
(The camera was focusing behind of Ayanokouji and front of Sudou)

'I dont know what this guy said but I felt his self change after I got the five score, I need to watch him' thought Sudou.
(The Camera was on front and focusing close-up on Sudou)

and he pass the ball on the Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji receive the ball and Sudou guarding him.
(The camera was on left side and focusing on left side of Ayanokouji)

And the ball was on the right hand of Ayanokouji and do the crossover in place, and the ball ending on his left.
(The Camera was on front and focusing on Ayanokouji)

Then, he do crossover from left to right then he do between leg crossover from right to left hand and do the behind the back crossover from left to right and now he do the hesitation move while his right hand holding the ball and then he immediately cross over to left and fast break Sudou.
(The Camera was on front and focusing on Ayanokouji)

"what the?!" react Sudou when Ayanokouji past break him fast .
(The camera was focusing close-up on front of Sudou)

Same as Satou, Matsushita, and Hirata when they saw of how Ayanokouji fast break Sudou with out noticing it. and this is they reaction "woah!"

Then Ayanokouji run toward the basket while Sudou chasing him.
(The camera was on back of Ayanokouji and Sudou)

Ayanokouji decide to do some layup using his left hand but Sudou jump on the right side to block Ayanokouji lay up, so Ayanokouji pass the ball to his right hand while in the air and he do the layup on the left side of the basket.
(The camera was on left side of Ayanokouji and Sudou)