Intro

Justice:

This was obviously a tough crowd . Just my luck ; a couple of assholes to deal with.

"What am I doing here", Chris asked with an attitude.

"Your girlfriend checked you in" I replied, returning his rude gestures.

He shifted in his seat, crossing his arms as he looked down at his feet.

"Now, may I proceed?" I asked sassily.

Alisha nodded slightly, fumbling with the ring on her finger.

"Okay. August , you're up first. Tell me what led up to you being here today" I offered.

"Ta be honest , ion even kno. Like I just smoke weed and shit and my bitch stay trippin' over it. She claim that a nigga a drug addict when I ain't" he explained.

I nodded, jotting down a couple of notes.

"Alisha, would you like to go next?" I asked her, making eye contact.

She began to speak, her eyes never leaving the floor.

"It all started when I was a little girl, about 7 years old." She said, looking up and around the room.

Chris and August seemed slightly interested. Ciara on the other hand seemed more or less bored with the whole situation.

"My mom's boyfriend stole my purity from me. As time progressed, it became a part of his routine. After he would get off of work, he'd have sex with my mom until she fell asleep and sneak into my room.

One day, I tried explaining to her that he would touch me inappropriately but she objected. I cried , so much that day....

He found out about it and threatened to kill her if I ever attempted to tell again. I didn't try to tell, but he killed her anyways. Ever since then, I felt like I needed something in my possession because it was the way I mourned.

Later on that same year, I was released into the system and put up for adoption. Nobody ever adopted me....

I started to think I wasn't worth it and that I wasn't good enough.

Until one day after leaving the foster home for good, I met this guy. His name was Devin.... I was his and he was mine.

Meaning nobody else could have him. I fought and killed for what was mine. I loved him with everything in me. But he lied and cheated and checked me into this facility. So, here I am..." she trailed off.

"Chris?", I asked, wiping away my stray tears.

"I like sex, I want it all the time. What more is there to it?" he asked, casually.

He is definitely a tough one.

"We'll come back to you Chris" I promised, directing my attention towards the clipboard in my lap.

"Whatever bitch" I heard him mumble.

I ignored his remark and moved on to the next client on my list.

"Ciara?" I called hopefully.

"Yeah?" She asked, sounding a bit confused.

"It's your turn. Tell us what lead up to you being here today" I informed.

She nodded a little and gulped, as the room diverted their attention towards her.

"It's hereditary. I take it after my dad. There's this alcoholic disease, in which I just desire it. When I want it, I get it. I just love the way it feels. The crispness of the drink slithers down my throat, making the walls of my esophagus tremble. My body begins to relax, eventually becoming limp after one too many drinks. It makes me feel.... Free." She said, looking up into my eyes.

"Good" I complimented, staring into her eyes. I could kinda relate... Hell, I needed a drink right now.

"Back to you Chris" I wavered.

Chris:

This bitch honestly getting on my nerves. What the fuck do she want me to explain? I'm pretty sure everyone knows someone who's addicted to sex... But since she wants a story, lemme give her ass one.

"I'm addicted to sex because it makes me feel empowered and dominant. The way the chick I'm fucking moans as I penetrate deeper into her pussy with my tongue, in attempts to satisfy her. I love how she stares into my eyes with some type of emotion as I pull her waist down on my stiff length, going further into her with each thrust. The way.... She whimpers if I'm in too deep, asking me to pull out a little. When she scratches my back because I'm fucking up her cervix drives me insane. I love sex , and I just can't get enough of it. It's great, don't you think?" I asked, looking up into her eyes, smirking.

Her mouth was parched open. Same went for Ciara and Alisha. August sat with a smirk upon his lips.

"I rest my case" I spoke.

Justice cleared her throat and crossed her legs. Guarantee you she was wet asf. I smirked to myself as she started talking again.

"Uhh, I wanna try an activity with you guys. What do you say to spending a couple of days here together so that we can work together to um resolve your issues?" She smiled.

"I'm down" I shrugged.

August nodded.

Alisha shrugged her shoulders...

Ciara went all dramatic talking bout we ain't gonna hold her hostage. She then tried to run out the door. Meanwhile, I was staring at that ass... 😏