Try again

Chris

I love how she mistreats me, disregarding my feelings entirely as she tells me how she really feels then expects me to spare her feelings 💀 . I'm a nice guy and all, but don't push your luck .

Leaving a trail of thoughts lingering around in my head, I looked around, making sure that Justice was out of sight before I actually made the attempt to move, making a smart remark to myself.

"Chris?" I heard, coming from behind me.

Turning around, I made eye contact with Justice. Um the fuck ? I could have sworn that she was no longer here. But, I was apparently wrong.

"Chris, look. I know I may be the last person you probably would want to see right now. But, I just wanted to let you know something" She blurted.

I didn't have much of anything to say to her, so I simply stayed quiet, making sure to put on a really serious face.

A wave of silence was shared between us, as she inched closer to me.

Staying in the same spot, I allowed her to continue decreasing the amount of space in between us.

Until we were centimeters apart is when I decided to move.

"Justice..." I started.

"No Chris, I'm completely wrong for treating you badly. I'm so sorry" she yearned apologetically, looking into my eyes.

There was no way I could resist the softness of her brown eyes. They was just so.... So dreamy.

I eventfully got lost in them, and the next thing I know, I was leaning in, placing my hands on either side of Justice's jaw bones while placing a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips.

She gasped and responded immediately, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Alisha

So, August had just left and I was now all alone...

"Knock knock" I heard someone say, coming from the door.

"Come in" I called, looking up at the tv to see that my favorite show (Dancing Dolls) was on!

"I brought you some things" she said.

"Who the hell?" I mumbled, looking up.

"Oh my God!" I shouted, followed shortly after by shrieking.

"Shelly! I missed you! 😭😩" I yelled, opening my arms, inviting her to come into my embrace.

She giggled then sat what she'd brought for me down on the table before actually accepting my invitation.

Shelly and I go waaaay back to the old days. We first met back in pre-school when I tried to steal her animal crackers (that's according to her)... 😭😂

We were best friends up until high school because in senior year, she had to move away, so we lost contact 😿

But , now she's here! ((:

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"What, you didn't miss me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No , no, no! That's not it at all. I'm just shocked that you're here. How'd you even..." I began, getting cut off.

"Well, my mom got promoted to head doctor in Manhattan and the made a special request for her to man this hospital. But it's only temporary." She cheesed.

"How'd you find me then?" I questioned.

"I have my ways" she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I scoffed then burst into an abundance of laughter.

"You haven't changed one bit" I giggled, observing her figure.

Damn yo, she's grown. I remember her ass ain't have no ass, no nothing 💀😂 aw my nigga grew up.

"So how have you been after ..... Ya know" she mumbled, looking down at her hands.

I sighed in panic, rushing my fingers through my hair.

As long as we lived, we promised to never bring that up again...

"Shelly!" I semi-yelled.

"I just wanna know" she whispered, making direct eye contact.

There's a few errors .... :((