Oh .

Chris

I pulled away slightly, allowing my eyes to wander her innocent face. Our warm breaths collided as I held on to her face with my palms.

"Justice" I whispered.

She stared intently into my eyes, obviously waiting for me to respond.

"Chris" she whispered back.

We just stood there and stared at each other. Soon, she backed away, not loosing eye contact.

An awkward impression formed on her face, causing me to crinkle my eyebrows at her.

"I'm so sorry!" She yelled before sprinting away.

What the hell?

"Justice, wait!" I yelled after her. But it appeared to me like she only moved faster.

"Damnit!" I spat, standing in the same awkward position as before.

I don't know what the hell just happened.

Alisha

I sat in awe, absorbing everything that Shelly was saying. I'm surprised she remembers every little thing about it. Shelly and I used to be risk takers, ya know and experiment new things...

"And like, you don't know how scared I was. I was literally about to shit my pants. Do you not underst-" she went on, but I just HAD to cut her off.

"Yea Shell" I remember. Ya know, you told me when it was happening.

"Oh yeah..." She mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.

"I wonder what ever happened to him" I said slowly, staring off into space.

"Oh, he died a few weeks later" she said.

"We killed him?" I panicked.

"No silly" she giggled. "He got shot. Turns out he was a gang banger that owed dues to the other side and when he told the leader he didn't have it, they shot his house up while he was in it" she informed me.

I scoffed in response, shaking my head with a slight smirk on my face.

"Lisha" I heard coming from the door.

Both Shelly and I looked up and over at the door.... To see August.

"Come in" I said.

He walked in with a bag and a teddy bear.

"Is that for me?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Yep" he cheesed back, directing his attention to Shelly.

"Who's this?" He asked, sounding a bit too interested.

"An old friend" I mumbled.

"Oh I'm more than an old friend. I'm her BEST FRIEND Shelly. And you are?" She spoke with a flirtatious tone.

I looked among the both of them as I rolled my eyes, kinda dramatically.

"Uh you ok?" I heard August ask.

"Perfect." I spat, changing the channel on the TV.

The two of them continue talking and I rolled my eyes once more, sighing shortly after.

"You sure you okay Alisha?" Shelly asked.

"I'm tired . I think you both should leave, separately." I spat, avoiding eye contact with either of them.

I felt their eyes burning holes into my skin, but they eventually left....

Shelly has a bunch of nerve up here touching all up on Aug and flirting with her in my face. Girl bye!