Next

Justice:

Justice. Pull yourself together. Don't slip up. Now go and take control!

I was taking control alright. 😴

"Move faster" he groaned, tightening his grip on my hips.

"Chris" I cried, trying to pry his hands off my waist. It felt like he was puncturing my insides. In both ways 😭

He allowed me to remove his hands. 😊

Thinking I was free of the pain, I closed my eyes, enjoying the ride.. 🍆🎢😂

Until I was pushed off.

"Chris, what the fu-" I started.

He spread my legs open aggressively, diving in.

"Ahh" I wined.

"Yo what the fu-" I began again, only to be shut up.

"Lemme handle this" he grunted, picking up the pace, gripping my hips once again 😓

I sighed but moaned shortly after...

Our little session lasted for a while until I called it quits. This nigga was aiming for a round 10. Hell nah. 💃

"Can I just stay in here?" He groaned and looked over at me.

"Did u make sure the door was locked?" I asked him.

"No, you didn't" I heard.

I jumped up, covering myself with the sheets, leaving Chris naked.

"Aye!" He yelled, covering his d-ck with a pillow.

"You guys were so fucking loud" Alisha groaned.

"But you were louder" August bragged.

"Shut up" Alisha nudged him.

"You two did it?" I asked in pure disgust.

Alisha threw a sign of offense my way before speaking.

"Yeah, so" she spat.

"Nothing, just surprising." I mumbled.

"We'll forget if you do the same" August promised.

"Deal" Chris agreed.

I looked among all of them and shook my head.

"Can you all get out please." I groaned, clasping onto my head with my right hand.

"Baby" Chris spoke.

"Don't call me that" I spat.

He looked at me in shock before glancing over at Alisha and August (who were both staring).

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked with force.

"Me and you having sex was a BIG ASS mistake. I never meant for any of this to happen. I'm suppose to take control and help your problem. Not satisfy it!!!" I yelled.

He scoffed and stared at me with pure hatred for a good little minute before actually taking any sort of action.

"I can accept the fact that us having sex was a mistake. But I just have 2 words for you baby: Fuck you" he spat, bumping past Alisha and walking out.

Alisha and August were staring at me, I guess trying to process what just happened.

"Get out" I yelled.

They both disappeared out of the room within seconds.

I sighed and slapped myself against the head before making my way over to the door and pushing it shut.

|Next morning|

Chris:

I woke up feeling some type of way. I know last night was a fucking bust. 🚶

Anyways, I went into the bathroom and took a shower after brushing my teeth. Making sure I looked and smelled presentable, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen room in the facility.

"Hey" I heard behind me.

"Hi" I mumbled back, figuring it was August because of the heavy accent.

"You good?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Yeah. I'm straight" I mumbled, heading for the eggs and bacon in the fridge.

There was a wave of silence that filled the room.

"Hi Chris" I heard, as I cracked the egg on the counter.

I turned around to see Alisha smiling at me.

"Oh, hey" I grumbled.

"What's his problem?" I heard her 'whisper' into August's ear.

"He's a sex addict. Which means he wants sex all the time. Maybe he horny?" He whispered back.

So much for fucking friends 💆😑

/|•.•|\

I slammed the pan on the counter and looked over at them. They smiled and looked at me.

Fuckers.

I scoffed and continued making my breakfast in silence. Once I was done I left the kitchen and went into my room, slamming the door behind me.

Alisha:

"What was that?" I asked , pushing August's head away from my neck.

"What are you talking about?" He mumbled, against my neck again.

"August" I moaned, trying to push him off.

"What?" He whined, moving back.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you in the kitchen. I have more respect for myself." I explained.

"Fine" he spat, walking out.

So much for that...

Chris:

"My bad" I mumbled, after bumping into someone in the hallway.

"Whatever" I heard her mumble.

I looked up and locked eyes with her. She was looking right asf in her outfit this morning.

It felt like forever that we were staring at each other.

I saw her lean in and I eventually did the same and WE KISSED (passionately).

I deepened the kiss, picking her up with one hand while the plate was still in the other.

"Chris" she moaned in my mouth.

I carried her into my room.

Forgetting to shut the door, I put the plate down and got to work on her neck.

Making sure she was high enough on the wall, I swiftly moved her underwear to the side.

She gasped then moaned as I massaged her core.

"Chrisss" she hissed as I bit her neck.

"It's daddy when I'm inside" I informed her.

She nodded and moaned, tilting her head back.

"Chris, Ciara what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard, hurt masking her voice.

"Justice, it's not what it looks like" I stuttered, dropping Ciara on the floor.

"I thought I beat yo ass already" she spat at Ciara.

"And I'm back again hoe. So deal with it!" She yelled.

"Hoe?" Justice questioned sounding offended.

Uh-oh..

Excuse the errors . I'm tired asf .