Getting to know you...

Chris

I laid in bed, anxiously waiting for Justice to walk into the center. She said that she had a few things to do tonight so she'd be in at around 11.... But it's already 12:43 A.M.

Where the hell could she possibly have been?

"Hey Chris!" I heard someone whisper.

Scared, I turned around to meet the eyes of Ciara.

"Uhm, what are you doing in my room CeCe?" I asked calmly.

"Look Chris..." She started.

I just stared, allowing my mind to wander on to what Justice could have possibly been doing as she continued talking.

"And that's basically it" she concluded.

"Chris?" I heard her call.

Instead of responding, I was imagining myself pulling down the straps of Justice's bra revealing her perfect breasts.

Her piercings began to gleam as lust filled her eyes. I leaned in, clasping one of her girls and slipping her into my mouth.

She moaned a little over a whisper, throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Chrisss!" She hissed, as I bit onto her nipple.

"Hmm?" I hummed against her, looking up to see her eyes closed.

"Ugh!" She groaned, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Oh if only....

"Heeelllloooo?" Ciara snapped in my face.

"Oh , um yeah?" I answered, pretending as if I were listening, looking into her eyes.

"Maid you hear what I said CHRISTOPHER?" She snapped.

"If course, yeah..." I lied, looking into her eyes.

She gave me a blank stare so u leaned in and pecked her lips. Trying to distract her, I kissed her again.

"But that's not important rn. God you're so sexy" I complimented her, kissing her neck.

"Mmm" she moaned in my ear.

I reached for her top, leaning her back on my bed.

Alisha

I hadn't heard from either Shelly or August since I asked them to leave the hospital.

I sighed harshly and shifted in my bed to meet the attention of an incoming nurse.

"Hello Alisha" she smiled warmly.

"Hey" I mumbled, flipping through channels.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"Perfectly fine" I stated simply.

"Okay, if you need anything I'm at the end of that red button on your remote okay?" She informed me.

"Sure" I replied, not paying her any attention. I just wasn't in for anything from anyone.

August

"Care for something to drink?" Shelly asked, looking back at me.

"Yeah, I like Hennessy if you got any ma" I called, closing my eyes.

"Woah, whatchu DOIN Shelly?" I groaned.

Opening my eyes, she was straddling my lap.

"Shh" she shushed me, tugging at my pants.

"What are you doing ?" I groaned, as she grabbed my member through my boxers.

"August, do you know what you're working with here?" She spoke seductively, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, but you should stop" I moaned, moving her hands off of me.