Um No...

Ciara:
I saw Chris staring at my boobs. He said he was paying attention but it's pretty obvious that he was lying.

"You said um..."he hummed.

"Pay attention dumb ass" I spat.

"What's up with you bitches calling me a dumb ass?" He asked, sounding rather offended.

Bitches?

I punched him in the jaw, leaving him in a state of shock.

"Well first off, I am not a BITCH! Secondly, maybe because you actually are a dumb ass!" I yelled, getting upset.

"Damn, chill the fuck out. Don't take what I say literally" he yelled defensively, holding on to his jaw.

"How can I not when everything that's been said to me was honest?" I asked him, now with pleading eyes.

"Aye look. I don't know you or anything about you.... So, I'm sorry if I offended you or whatever. New start?" He asked, sounding sincere.

I looked down at his hand, in which he was holding out. I thought for a little minute before taking it into the embrace of my own.

"Deal" I promised.

"I'm Chris" he said enthusiastically.

I giggled a little.

"Ciara" I informed him.

He nodded and we laughed a little bit before actually starting on our activity.

August:
I held the door open for Alisha, of course taking a peep at that ass as she walked into the room.

"Stop looking at my ass" she said, walking towards one of the chairs.

"How did y-" I started, but was cut off.

"I can feel your eyes." She stated, sitting down, looking away.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..." I apologized.

She nodded and it felt like forever before another word was actually said.

"Let's get to work?" She suggested.

I nodded and sat across from her, slumping over so that my arms were folding near my knees.

"I'm AWWGUST... Like the month" I smiled goofily.

She giggled a little then introduced herself again.

"Nice to meet you Awwgust! I'm Alisha" she laughed.

Justice:
Hopefully they all work together efficiently. Those two guys are rather sexy 💀 . I'd ride the shit outta both of them. 🌚😏 "Shut up Justice. You HAVE to stay professional" I smacked myself in the head, before groaning in pain shortly afterwards.

"Note to self: never do that again" I spoke to myself once again.

"Do what?" I heard.

"Shit!" I screamed, grasping onto my chest.

I turned around to come face to face... Or should I say face to chest 🗿 with Chris.

"My bad Jay. Ian' mean to scare you like that" he laughed.

"It's fine" I promised, throwing my hands up in the air then on my hips.

"Me and Ciara are done with our activity" he informed me, slightly smirking.

I raised an eyebrow and threw my arms on my hips.

"Oh yeah? What's her favorite food?" I asked.

"Pasta" he answered confidently.

Before I could object, I was interrupted.

"Somebody say pasta?" She said, running in and jumping on Chris' back.

"Chill Cece, Justice asked me what your favorite food was, so I was answering" he spoke.

"Ahh" she said in understanding before licking the lobe of his ear...

"Uhum" I exaggerated. "Guys, no touching. Get off." I said, tapping Ciara's arm.

"It's cool" Chris chimed in, looking me in the eye.

"It's really not. Down, now" I ordered, looking at Ciara.

"You don't own him, bitch" she spat, jumping down.

"Look hoe ion kno-" I stopped myself.

"Ciara, just chill" Chris called.

"No! She acting like she own you! She just mad cuz she can't get no dick and that you're interested in me instead of her!" She yelled.

Was that the reason I was mad? Well, the getting dick part... NO. I can get that whenever I want. But being interested in a patient? Impossible! Right?

"Look Ciara. I'm gonna need you to stop with the yelling before I have to sedate you. The situation is not that serious. I don't have any interest in Chris and it is in the rules that you can't touch one another so chill with the bs." I commented bluntly.

Then that's when it happened.

This bitch slapped me, and I blacked out. I punched her repeatedly in the face until she fell on the floor and I saw blood. Then I chocked her up a little bit.

"Justice!!" They yelled. They as in August and Alisha...

I felt myself being pulled up and slung forcefully up against the wall (face first).

I groaned and huffed furiously, trying to get away from whoever was holding me against the wall.

"Calm down J" I heard.

I admit, I got weak as fuck when he spoke in my ear aggressively.

"Chris, let me go" I demanded.

"Not until you're calm" he semi-whispered.

I sighed and called out.

"Chris, I'm calm now" I said, getting annoyed.

I felt him press himself against my ass.

"Chris" I gasped.

"Shh" he shushed me.

The fact that his dick was on my ass had me on cloud 9. I started to imagine the endless possibilities in the bedroom before I actually came back to my senses. By the time that happened, a change of underwear was well overdue... 😌

"Hey, you okay?" Alisha asked, approaching both Chris and I.

"Yeah. Thanks" I said, shoving Chris off of me.

He glanced my way before we both directed our attention to Alisha.

"Well, glad to hear that. If you need anything I'm here." She said, walking away.

"Let's get her some medical attention. Shall we" August called, sounding a bit happy.