Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

Brooklyn's POV:

Ella was left to sleep and it was about four in the morning. I walked over to the small incubators and smiled happily. Six children...How could I be upset?

"You still have to have names." Doc said placing down birth certificates. The first born was a boy he was sleeping soundly in the small case.

"What should we name him?" I asked and he looked at me surprised.

"I had to name Jaxon you pick the first born son." I said.

"Connor." He said simply. I wrote down the name and wrote in Robert for his middle name. I placed the sheet on top of his incubator and moved onto the next boy.

"Spencer." I said staring in at him. Ryder nodded approvingly and I wrote down his name and placed it on top of his incubator and scrawled in the name Emanuel for my father. I moved onto the third boy and looked in.

"Ryan." Ryder said smiling. I smiled and wrote it down and placed the sheet on top of the box. I moved onto the final baby.

"Alright this one will be difficult." I said looking in.

"Riley, Jessica, Tessa, Jayson, Cordillia, Isabella, Jordan, Kylie, Kendra-"

"Tessa." Ryder said.

"Tessa?" I asked surprised.

"It's unique. Tess for short. I like it." He smiled. I wrote it down and placed it on top and sighed.

"What is wrong?" Ryder asked.

"I hope they will be alright while we take care of Ella." I said.

"They will be fine. As will Ella. We will save her, nobody will take her from us." Ryder assured. I smiled feeling a bit assured as we walked out of the infirmary. I yawned as we walked back upstairs to sleep, as we walked I heard Jax crying. I opened his door as he stood up holding onto the bars in his crib.

"Oh come here, darling." I whispered lifting him. He immediately stopped crying but sniffled sadly.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked as we walked to our room. Ryder was laying in bed and I handed Jaxon to him and he rested him on his chest. I quickly changed out of my bloodied clothes and climbed into bed and snuggled him close to me as he whimpered.

We were not a full family without Ella, Connor, Spencer, Ryan and Tess. Even if they were just born they were family now and it won't be the same without them.

Jaxon calmed down soon and he was able to fall asleep.