Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Brooklyn's POV:

"You are going to slip and fall." I said as he let me down. My legs felt like jelly.

"No I'm not." He said rinsing out his hair. As he did that I admired his back muscles and the way they flexed under the water. I lightly touched them and he growled.

"Oh shut up." I said. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around myself. I tied my hair into a bun and dried off shoving on my sports bra and black sweatpants. He came out after with a towel loose on his hips and a towel drying his hair. I smirked as he walked past me and grabbed the towel from around his waist.

"What the hell?" He asked as I laughed.

"Payback..."I said staring him up and down. He shrugged and used the towel on his head to put around his waist. I grabbed that one too and he sighed folding his arms.

"You are very confident even when you are naked." I said walking around him.

"Oh yea because you haven't seen me before." He said sarcastically.

"How come you haven't let me mark you?" I asked curiously.

"No one touches my neck." He said.

"Not even me?" I asked running my hands along his v-line. He sucked in a breath and I smiled. I reached for his neck when he pushed me away.

"Nice try, princess." He smirked and I could see his evident hard on forming. I giggled while looking away. I grabbed the waist band of my sweat pants and slowly slid them down. His back was to the bed and he watched me intently.

"What are you doing?" He asked as my sweatpants pooled around my ankles. I had spandex shorts on and my sports bra. I kicked away my pants and lunged at him knocking him back onto the bed. My canines descended and I quickly went to his neck and bit down.

-------

I watched as he slept, his chest heaved up and down as his face stayed peacefully.

The mark on his neck faded quickly an he had the black bed sheet around his hips. I cuddled into him as he breathed heavily into my hair and moaned.

"Brook..."He moaned. I lifted my head to see a smirk on his face and another evident member that was growing. He was dreaming about me. I shook my head and laid back down and lightly closed my eyes.