Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

Brooklyn's POV:

I yawned sitting up as the sun lightly beamed in through my curtains. I touched the spot next to me and noticed no one was there. Ryder always left early in the morning and it bothered me. I sighed and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I tied my messy hair up into a bun and shoved on grey trackpants and a white sweater. I walked downstairs as I heard shuffling in the kitchen. As I walked in Ryder bussed around wearing a black dress shirt with matching dress pants and jacket. Ella sat on the counter with her hair all combed and dressed.

"Where are you goin?" I asked confused. He smirked at me and folded his arms and Ella giggled.

"If we are keeping her, she needs to go to school," He said. I frowned and looked at the calendar to notice that it was monday. Ella has to go to school. I looked down at my 'homeless' clothes and sighed. I ran quickly back upstairs and yanked out my bun. I stuffed on some jeans and a white dress shirt with a grey jacket. I brushed out my hair and ran back downstairs as they waited at the door. I shoved on black heels and smoothed out my shirt.

"Why are we dressing so fancy for her first day of school?" I asked curiously.

"She is attending a rather prestigous school so yes we have to look respectable. Also I am alpha of the strongest pack, I always have to look great." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and Ella laughed. I walked out to his fancy sportscar and buckled her in as he carried her pink backpack.

"That is a great colour on you," I teased. He sighed shaking his head and got in. As we pulled up to her school every parent began strolling up to the front. We had to park quite a ways away and walk up. As we made our way into the building everyone immediately noticed. Well mainly noticed Ryder. Women smiled happily when they saw him, then sighed when they saw me and the little girl who was walking with us. Yes ladies, he is taken. We walked to Ella's teacher and she smiled and beamed at Ryder.

"Ryder? How are you?" She asked breathlessly, shaking his hand. I stood behind him and watched as she batted her eyelashes at him. She had long blonde hair and a slim face. Her eyes were bright blue and she was rather short but then again I'm a midget, so I shouldn't be talking.

"Emily. It's good to see you. I'm well, how is everything?"He asked making small talk. I scoffed quietly and rolled my eyes.

"I'm great! What brings you here? You are too young to have a child." She smiled.

"Actually, this is my daughter, Ella." He said stepping back to reveal Ella.

"Really? I didn't even know you were married? Where is your wife?" She asked. She completely overlooked me. I grimaced and growled lowly.

"Who do you think I am? A personal assistant?" I scoffed. She looked me up and down and a small frown appeared on her eyebrows.

"Nice to meet you. I am Emily Richards." She said holding out her hand.

"Brooklyn." I said rudely taking it swiftly. He put his hand on the small of my back and I secretly pushed it away.

"Well Ella is in good hands. I will see you when the day is over." She said grimacing at me. She walked away and I glared after her. Ryder continued to place his hand on my back as we walked out, everyone gawked at him. As we got out of the school he pulled me close and kissed my neck where the faint mark was.

"Would you like some breakfast?" He asked.

"Why don't you go ask Emily?" I growled going to open the car door. A menacing growl came and my back was pinned to the car.