Chapter 47

AN: I think this is the longest book I have ever written lol 👀

Chapter 47

Brooklyn's POV:

"How are you feeling?" Ryder asked worriedly as I came down ready for the pack meeting. Doc was looking after Connor, Spencer, Ryan and Tess and a nanny was looking after Jaxon. Ella was still resting in the infirmary while doc looked over her.

"I'm fine. Trust me." I assured. I had on black pants and a navy blue button up shirt and my brown hair was in waves and I straightened out my shirt as people began to pile in. Dressing nice for pack meetings was mandatory for the alpha, Luna and beta.

"How are you feeling?" Andy asked coming in.

"I'm much better, Andy thank you." I smiled as he stood next to Ryder. I said hello to people as they walked in and finally Ryder was ready to start.

"Lord Carver was gravely injured. He has recovered though. I know you all will be tense about this but we need to work with the vampires." There was a lot of groans and complains.

"Hey, this is to save Ella and her race. She may be a Snow elf but she is still our daughter and she always will be no matter what. The queen of demons wants her and she will not have her." I said angrily. Ryder smiled approvingly and I nodded.

"Lady Veronica." Ryder said grabbing her picture and sticking it on the whiteboard.

"She is a very old and very powerful demon. She will be hard to kill but then again if we can extract the potion and get them to surrender then maybe it won't come to killing her." He explained.

"Why wouldn't we want to kill her?" Someone asked.

"Because, we are trying to help the vampire race from not being killed, same with the snow elves. Killing all the demons is making us hypocrites." He explained.

"Now I know you all do not want to work with Lord Carver but we need to in order to avoid a mass war." he explained.

"Aloha Ryder?" Someone asked. Ryder looked up curiously.

"Lord Carver is here." He said. I followed Ryder out to the back yard and out on the porch where Lord Carver was waiting.