VOICE OF BOOKS

RAE

Oh my books..I always yearn to see you all...and here I'm...now standing infront of you....yes i know..that this place is a little small for all of you..but sure..one day.. i will open a bigger shop..."umm excuse me..is anyone in there.." "yeah..!I'm the owner how may I help you..." "Oh..! Nice to meet you...may I have the...wild life encyclopedia.." "Oh! Sure why not...may I know..if you want to read here or borrow..or buy the book...?"
"Umm...I wanna read it here.." "oh..ok..then just wait for a while...I'll be back with your book" "yeah.." *after a while* "here take it... umm by the way..may I know your name..so I can enter it in the....file..." "Yeah sure...my name is Hye Jin.." "Oh...nice name though..." Both of us smiled..." Please be free to read there you can sit..in peace and read..." " Ah.. thank you...." Okay so let's do some work now...oh wait..what about the stock that  was about to arrive....*on the phone*  "hello..." "Yes mam..." "What about the stock of books that I've ordered..." "Mam I'm on my way... within 10-15 mins I'll arrive..." "Oh..okay then..."  Hmm... that work done....let's see what we can do now....oh..wait.... the stock..I haven't unpacked them... aish...!!!...i was humming a song..that time Hye Jin came and said..."excuse me Ms....?" "Rae... Lee Rae" "yeah..Rae ... thank you....and this is your money..." "Thank you...and do come again.." "sure..." Hmm...she is nice.. anyways let's continue...*after some time*  "mam are you in..? I've have brought your parcel..." "Yeah.. coming..." "Here take it..." "Oh.. thank.. you.. well..I've paid for these... online..." "Okay..mam...have a nice day.." "you too.." Yes!..my parcel came...new.. books.....yay..! Oh shit! It's.. almost time...to..lock the Shop... these.. parcels..? Behind the table...yes! Let's go..! "Umm.. excuse me..is the book store open now...?" "Sorry Mr...today is saturday so today was half day...you come tomorrow..tomorrow too but will be open for half day only..." "Uh...no biggie...I'll come tomorrow then..." Hmm..cute dimple smile.. UwU..'aish! What are you saying Rae..'*mentally cursing herself..she headed towards her way...to home...*

*IN THE NIGHT..*

Ugh! Why am I not able to sleep...I hate...this even I was tired today then also...and now what's with me why am I seeing that dimple guy.. whenever I'm closing my eyes...okay now enough..Rae relax...and clear your mind.... breath in breath out...okay so.. good night... *After that she went into deep slumber...*

A/N:
Okay so this was our Rae..who is happy in her small book world...

But wait...

Wait but.. what's with her..why is seeing...the dimple guy... whenever she closes her eyes...?

What is it?🤔