OVER THE MOON

SAMANTHA

"Sam wake up..!!" 

"Mom please...5 mins more..."

"You are already 15 mins late for your work today...you know... your brother have reached the shop already..."

"What...?!.. eomma..you should have— sorry..*nervously laughing* going...."

"Hurry up okay!"

"Yes mom.."

Aish!! How can I be late like this..it's because of me.. obviously..I shouldn't have talked with Ami till late night.. definitely she'll also be— no no she can't..she is used to..it.. and she is mostly up till late night that is me who sleep in between the convos...silly me.. silly my cousin...

"Mom..I'm going.."

"Wait ! Take your sandwich..eat it on the way..."

"Okay...mom..bye then.."

"Yeah.. bye..now go.."

*Notification* "Sam Hurry up..where are you...?"
"Infront of you..oppa..."

"Wow..very fast han.."

"So...I come na.."

"Any ways..today we have to supply the flowers in a funeral if you remember.."

"Yeah..oppa I remember..now hurry up.."

Last box..and done..oppa is gone....now I'm alone in here..what should I do...let's order some flowers and then I'll complete my incomplete work....but yesterday night was fun to hear Ami's love story...

*Knock knock*
"Yes..sir''

"May I have ten white roses.."

"Sure sir..here are your flowers...and 10 won please.. thank you sir..come again...."

Huh what's in this drawer...ah...this..bracelet... This was given by my friends on my birthday.... Well..It's been 3 years we haven't met each other....i wonder what they are doing how are they..? Only we 3 were together and the rest went abroad..I really miss them...ah...when will we meet.. when..?
*Phone rings..* oh! Now, If he has said anything about the things from the past right now...I swear I'll kill him...
*In the phone*

"Hello"

"yeah say..."

" I'm not feeling good today.."

" I told you right not to think much.... everything will be normal like before..hmm..."

"Yeah but I can't stop thinking about that....thing..."

"Listen..I told you that... Every person makes such a mistake once in his life that he will regret it...so just relax...and don't stress... okay..."

"Hm..well what were you doing..."

"Work...and work and work.. and what about you."

"Same like you...ok let's talk later...then"

"yepss..bye then..."

"Yeah bye..."

I know you are repenting..but I can only comfort you that everything will be fine..and trust me everything will be fine...just wait for the right time...

''Samantha....you in there.."

''Yes..oppa..say what happened''

''Actually mom called me..and said us to come home soon dad is going to come''

''oh! Really...dad is coming...''

''yes..so let's hurry..."

''yes but..I had ordered some flowers for the shop..''

''When I was coming to the shop, I got the parcel outside and I also paid the money...now keep them and let's go.."

''hm..ok just wait a minute then..I'll keep them and then we'll go...''

Yay! After whole one month dad is back..I missed him so much..

''oppa let's take something for dad..what say..?''

''yeah good idea..let's see..on our way..''

''yeah!!''

A/N:

What's the matter..Who are her friends whom she is so fond of meeting...? Maybe her friends are that good...

To know the next story..

Stay tuned..✌🏻💜